2022/2023 Nigerian navy recruitment: here is how to apply -To apply for Nigeria navy recruitment 2021/2022 click www.joinnigeriannavy.com .Therefor, check out , the Nigeria navy form and application portal information are in this post. The Nigerian Navy recruitment program is a yearly exercises .Therefor, if you re interested in joining the Nigerian navy, then read on for the recruitment requirements, application procedure and many more details.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022/2023
The Nigerian Navy(NN) is part of the Nigerian Armed force. It’s the biggest Armed Forces in Africa. Nigerian Navy was formed from the Nigerian marine in 1914. The purpose of its establishment is to strengthening Nigeria’s security.
The yearly recruitment takes both graduates and non-graduates of Nigerian citizens. The age bracket is very important. It engges the age bracket of 18 – 26 years..
Functions of the Nigerian Navy
- Enforce the rules and regulation concerning customs
- Train interested citizens on what the agency is all about
- Secure the citizen’s human rights while protecting the country
- Protect the waterways against criminals and invader
- Cooperate with other military forces to defend the country.
- Defence against international attacks.
- Helps to fight illegal fishing, oil theft and immigration.
Nigerian Navy Application 2022-2023
Furthermore, to be recruited you requires some qualifications. In this regard, all instructions must be followed.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment Requirements 2022
In order to be eligible for any position in the Nigerian Navy, it is important you meet all of the following requirements.
- Must be a Nigerian
- Must be within the age span of 18-22years while candidates with ND and NCE should be around 18-26 years.
- And, you must possess a primary school leaving certificate
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption certificate.
- Candidate must be single. That is, must not have a spouse or child(ren) at the time of application.
- Pregnant ladies mustn’t apply
- Must not have any of the following health problems; Short sight, fracture, ear problem, flat foot, stammering and other natural disabilities.
Furthermore, there are always some distinctions between male and female candidates as male candidates should be and least 1.70m tall while female candidates should be at least 1.67m tall. Candidates with criminals records need not apply. Same is applicable to candidates with orthopedic challenges.
In addition, candidates should take serious note of the following tips
- Multiple application would lead to automatic disqualification
- The application is absolutely free, don’t let anyone dupe you of money
- The screening section is very compulsory so candidates should be available for it.
- Applicants should provide correct medical information as incorrect ones would lead to disqualification.
- You should review the eligibility options and make sure you’re fit for the recruitment.
Application procedure – 2022/2023 NIGERIAN NAVY RECRUITMENT: HERE IS HOW TO APPLY
- Log in to www.joinnigeriannavy.com
- Click “register“
- Read and digest the displayed information carefully
- Create an account.
- Verify the email you used to create the account.
- Go back to the recruitment page to fill the form
- Fill your basic information correctly and upload your scanned documents.
- Then, submit the form and print out the guarantor and guardian’s forms.
OTHER RECRUITMENT OPPORTUNITIES: 2022/2023 NIGERIAN NAVY RECRUITMENT: HERE IS HOW TO APPLY
Furthermore, these are other recruitment opportunities for you. They are here to broaden you scope of recruitment choice. A click on any one of them may give you a golden opportunity.
- Private Sector Recruitment
- 2021/2022 Nigerian immigration service recruitment
- How to apply for NAF DSSC Recruitment 2021
- FRSC MI CADRE RECRUITMENT
- NPF Recruitment 2021/2022
- Civil Defence Recruitment 2021/2022
- NAF 2021 Method of applications
- What the public sector offers
- NAF DSSC Essential positions
- Recommended Oil & Gas Career jobs
- Private Sector initiatives for jobs
- FRSC Recruitment application procedure
- Total PLC Recruitments
- The Recruitment of FRSC RMA Cadre
When is the Closing Date for Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022?
The recruitment applications begins from the day it was announced till up to 6 weeks afterwards. You must make every effort to get your application sorted out within this time limit. The Nigerian Navy is not known for given time extensions.
Finally, if you need an update on this post, please drop your phone number at comment box bellow. You can send in your comments or questions through that too. You can also drop your email for regular updates.