2022 Nigerian Air Force Recruitment: Applicants must possess credit in English Language and Mathematics and 3 additional credits in subjects related to degree course of study. We have here the procedure on how to apply as Aircraft Engineer. So, are you desirous to join the Nigerian Air Force? Then, this is how to join Nigeria Airforce. So, if you are a qualified Aircraft Engineer this is the opportunity you have to join the Nigerian Airforce as a regular personnel.
Do you know that the Nigerian Air Force is the air branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces? As a matter of fact, it’s one of the largest in Africa. In fact, it is consisting of about 15,000 personnel and aircraft including 8 Chinese Chengdu F-7s, 13 Dassault-Dornier Alpha Jets, Helicopter gunships, armed attack drones and military transport aircraft.
The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) invites applications from qualified candidates for training as Direct Short Service Cadets in the capacity below:
Job Title: Aircraft Engineer
Requirements for 2022 Nigerian Air Force Recruitment: This is how to apply as Aircraft Engineer
Candidates should possess HND / B.Eng / B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Metallurgy and Material Technology, Automobile Engineering.
General Academic / Professional Qualifications and Instructions for Applicants
Interested applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for holders of the first degree and Upper Credit for HND holders. In addition, applicants must possess credit in English Language and Mathematics and 3 additional credits in subjects related to degree course of study. Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
Applicants must possess NYSC Discharge certificate or Letter of Exemption from NYSC at the time of applying for DSSC.
Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria where applicable.
Nationality: Applicants must be of Nigerian origin.
Age: Applicants must be between the ages of 20 and 30 years by 30 September 2022 Please note the following:
Candidates born before 29 September 1992 are not eligible.
The Exercise is not for serving personnel desiring Branch Commission. Therefore, personnel above 30 years of age (born before 29 September 1992) need not apply.
Marital Status: All applicants must be single.
Height: Minimum height is 1.66m or 5.4ft for males and 1.63m or 5.3ft for females.
Medical Fitness: All Applicants must be medically and physically fit and must meet the Nigerian Air Force medical and employment standards.
2022 Nigerian Air Force Recruitment: This is how to apply as Aircraft Engineer
Local Government Area Attestation Form:
Applicants’ Local Government Area Attestation Form must be signed by a military officer from the same State. Such officer will not be below the rank of Wing Commander in the Nigerian Air Force or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and Nigerian Navy or a Police Officer of the rank of Assistant Commissioner and above, or Local Government Area Chairmen/Secretaries and Magistrates from the Local Government Area of the applicants. The Local Government Area Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signees’ Drivers Licence or National ID Card or International Passport. The signee is also to authenticate behind the applicant’s passport photograph.
Presentation of original credentials:
In addition, successful applicants’ll be required to submit original credentials for scrutiny @ Selection Board Interview Exercise. The credentials include the following:
- Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped. And countersigned by the officer of appropriate rank as specified in Bullet point 10 (Local Government Area Attestation Form).
- Original and Photocopy of Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age.
- Original and Photocopy of Educational/Trade Certificates.
- Then, original and Photocopy of Indigeneship certificate from applicant’s Local Government/State of Origin.
- Original and Photocopy of Attestation of Good Character signed by Officer of appropriate rank as specified in Bullet point 10 (Local Government Area Attestation Form).
Furthermore, on completion of the application forms, applicants must print out the underlisted documents:
- Acknowledgment Slip.
- Attestation of Parent/Guardians Form.
- Local Government Area Attestation Form.
- Successful applicants would be invited for Selection Board Interview Exercise through the portal.
Application Closing Date
Not specified yet.
RECOMMENDED RELATED POSTS:
Click any one here.
- Top 50 Oil & Gas Companies recruiting
- Nigerian Oil & Gas Company Profiles for recruitment
- 25 Highest paying jobs in Nigeria
- Highly demanded jobs in Nigeria
- 20 Professions on high demand in Nigeria
- Ongoing scholarship programs in Nigeria
- Top International Scholarship Programs
- 20 most demanded vocational skills for recruitment
- 13 digital skills in demand globally
- Visa & Job abroad before leaving
- Ongoing Scholarships
Method of Application for 2022 Nigerian Air Force Recruitment: This is how to apply as Aircraft Engineer
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
Important Information / Notice
- Any applicant suspected to have impersonated or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the Selection Exercise. Also, any false declaration detected later may lead to withdrawal from training. The applicants will be handed over to the Nigeria Police for prosecution.
- The Nigerian Air Force will not entertain any enquiries in respect of applicants whose applications re rejected. Interested applicants are to note that the online registration is FREE OF CHARGE. Applicants re required to fill in valid email addresses and telephone numbers in the appropriate spaces provided in the Application Form.
- Application Process is FREE OF CHARGE. And no payment should be made at any point through-out the Exercise.
- Private Sector Recruitment
- FRSC MI CADRE RECRUITMENT
- What the public sector offers
- Recommended Oil & Gas Career jobs
- Private Sector initiatives for jobs
- FRSC Recruitment application procedure
- Total PLC Recruitments
- The Recruitment of FRSC RMA Cadre
For Support, please call:
09064432351, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. All phone lines are available from Monday to Friday between 9:30AM and 5:30PM.
Finally, did you enjoy the post? You can book this page for further references. Please, share to reach your contacts. Good luck.