2022 NAF Recruitment Portal: This Is How To Apply For These 6 DSSC Crucial Jobs -The Nigerian Airforce is responsible for aerial warfare. The successful candidates will undergo an intensive military training for 6 months after which he/she is commissioned a Flying Officer. So, are you interested in these 6 DSSC crucial jobs? Do you know that the Nigerian Air Force was established in 1964 by the Nigerian Government? And that was to ensure the integrity of the airspace by gaining and maintaining control of the air. It focuses on retaining a credible capacity to fulfill other air power tasks demanded by national defense and security imperatives.
What does the Nigerian Air Force Do?
They are responsible for aerial warfare. The Nigerian Airforce recruitment training period for this type of commission is usually 6 months. This is for intensive military training. After which successful candidates re commissioned into the rank of Flying Officer.
As a matter of fact, the Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment, how to Apply for Nigerian DSSC Recruitment Form, requirements and everything you need to know about the 2021 Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment will be considered and deeply explained in this post.
The Recruitment Invite:
The NAF invites applications from qualified candidates for training as Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Cadets in the following capacities below:
15.) Music Officer
16.) Personnel Services
17.) Medical Officer
18.) Professional – Allied to Medicine
20.) Museum and Archives Officer
General Academic / Professional Qualifications: 2022 NAF Recruitment Portal: This Is How To Apply For These 6 DSSC Crucial Jobs
In addition, the following conditions are very important. Please, go through before applying.
- Interested applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for holders of the first degree and Upper Credit for HND holders. In addition, applicants must possess credit in English Language and Mathematics and 3 additional credits in subjects related to degree course of study. Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must possess NYSC Discharge certificate or Letter of Exemption from NYSC at the time of applying for DSSC.
- Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria where applicable.
General Instructions for Applicants:
Furthermore, the general conditions are also very important. In fact, they can disqualify you if you are not careful.
- Nationality: Applicants must be of Nigerian origin.
- Age: Applicants must be between the ages of 20 and 30 years by 30 September 2022 Please note the following:
- Candidates born before 29 September 1992 are not eligible.
- The Exercise is not for serving personnel desiring Branch Commission. Therefore, personnel above 30 years of age (born before 29 September 1992) need not apply.
- Marital Status: All applicants must be single.
- Height: Minimum height is 1.66m or 5.4ft for males and 1.63m or 5.3ft for females.
- Medical Fitness: All Applicants must be medically and physically fit and must meet the Nigerian Air Force medical and employment standards.
Furthermore, Other Conditions:
- Local Government Area Attestation Form: Applicants’ Local Government Area Attestation Form must be signed by a military officer from the same State as the applicants. Such officer must not be below the rank of Wing Commander in the Nigerian Air Force or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and Nigerian Navy or a Police Officer of the rank of Assistant Commissioner and above, or Local Government Area Chairmen/Secretaries and Magistrates from the Local Government Area of the applicants. The Local Government Area Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signees’ Drivers Licence or National ID Card or International Passport. The signee is also to authenticate behind the applicant’s passport photograph.
- Presentation of original credentials: Successful applicants will be required to submit their original credentials for scrutiny at the Selection Board Interview Exercise.
The credentials include the following:
- Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped . This to be countersigned by the officer of appropriate rank as specified in Bullet point 10 (Local Government Area Attestation Form).
- Original and Photocopy of Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age.
- Original and Photocopy of Educational/Trade Certificates.
- Furthermore, original and Photocopy of Indigeneship certificate from applicant’s Local Government/State of Origin.
- Additionally, original and Photocopy of Attestation of Good Character signed by Officer of appropriate rank as specified in Bullet point 10 (Local Government Area Attestation Form).
Online Applications: 2022 NAF Recruitment Portal: This Is How To Apply For These 6 DSSC Crucial Jobs
- Application Forms: On completion of the application forms, applicants must print out the underlisted documents:
- Acknowledgment Slip.
- Attestation of Parent/Guardians Form.
- Local Government Area Attestation Form.
- Successful applicants would be invited for Selection Board Interview Exercise through the portal.
Important Information & Notices
- Any applicant suspected to have impersonated or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the Selection Exercise. Also, any false declaration detected later may lead to withdrawal from training. And he/she be handed over to the Nigeria Police for prosecution.
- The Nigerian Air Force will not entertain any enquiries in respect of applicants whose applications have been rejected. Interested applicants are to note that the online registration is FREE OF CHARGE. Applicants re required to fill in valid email addresses and telephone numbers in the appropriate spaces provided in the Application Form.
- Application Process is FREE OF CHARGE. And no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- For Support, please call: 09064432351, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. All phone lines are available from Monday to Friday between 9:30AM and 5:30PM.
Application Closing Date
Not specified yet.
RECOMMENDED RELATED POSTS FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:
- Top 50 Oil & Gas Companies recruiting
- Nigerian Oil & Gas Company Profiles for recruitment
- 25 Highest paying jobs in Nigeria
- Highly demanded jobs in Nigeria
- 20 Professions on high demand in Nigeria
- Ongoing scholarship programs in Nigeria
- Top International Scholarship Programs
- 20 most demanded vocational skills for recruitment
- 13 digital skills in demand globally
- Visa & Job abroad before leaving
- Ongoing Scholarships
Method of Application for 2022 NAF Recruitment Portal: This Is How To Apply For These 6 DSSC Crucial Jobs
Furthermore, interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
- Private Sector Recruitment
- How to apply for NAF DSSC Recruitment 2021
- FRSC MI CADRE RECRUITMENT
- What the public sector offers
- NAF DSSC Essential positions
- Recommended Oil & Gas Career jobs
- Private Sector initiatives for jobs
- FRSC Recruitment application procedure
- Total PLC Recruitments
- The Recruitment of FRSC RMA Cadre
Finally, did you see that this post contains all you require to apply for these NAF DSSC 6 crucial jobs? We promise as more information come up we will bring them across to you in this post updated. In fact, that’s why we encourage to bookmark this page for future usage. Do also share to reach your loves ones. And if you need professional tips or entrepreneurial issues, click these highlighted ones. Be inspired here.