Assistant Compliance Editor @ Anuvu EMEA Remote- Required is an Assistant Compliance Editor at Anuvu EMEA to provide demanding mobility markets with technology-driven solutions. From high-speed broadband internet to movies, television and games. if you have the qualities of a compliance Editor, then this post is for you. Further more, the qualification and application procedures is all highlighted in this post.
Recruitmentgap.com Recruitment Info:
Do you want to nurture your career goals? What about information on recruiter jobs,federal government jobs, online jobs from home, business intelligence analyst and Microsoft careers? Recruitmentgap.com provides all of these information. Can you bookmark this page to follow us on other related posts?
Assistant Compliance Editor @ Anuvu EMEA Remote
About the job
- Job Title: Assistant Compliance Editor
- Location: Anuvu EMEA Remote
- Full-time · Entry level
For over a decade, our clients in aviation and maritime have used our technology-driven products and services to keep their passengers entertained and connected to the things they love, from anywhere in the world. Brands such as Southwest Airlines, Norwegian Cruise Lines, Emirates and Celebrity Cruises have trusted us to provide solutions from high-speed broadband internet to movies, television and games.
Our team of global experts take pride in providing clients what they need today while creating a strategic road map for tomorrow through reliable, scalable, and affordable content and connectivity solutions designed to meet the ever-changing technology needs of our clients’ passengers and guests.
Be Part of the Movement
Anuvu is embarking on a new chapter with a new story to tell. As one of the leading providers of high-speed connectivity and entertainment solutions for worldwide mobility markets, we deliver what customers need today, while remaining flexible and future-focused.
We require an Assistant Compliance Editor to join our vibrant and fast-paced Compliance Team, who will provide intensive content screening services for our clients. Viewing all material, both movies and TV programs, the successful candidate will be required to vigilantly screen and create accurate edit notes that are suitable for our client’s needs. A technical ability is also required as part of this role will require versioning of the content. This role involves working with other teams globally and adhering to tight deadlines within a fast-paced environment.
Further more, The ideal candidate should have a passion for content and confidence in communicating both internally and with our external teams. To have a strong work ethic and to work well as part of a team and to work with tight deadlines. Previous experience within a media and content environment along with excellent English and Arabic speaking, grammar and communications skills is a vital requirement for this role. Additional language skills desired.
Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Remote Options: This role will be on a hybrid work arrangement, 3 days a week in the office and 2 days at home.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Continuous screening of movies and TV programming options.
- Create edit notes as per provided TV Edit guidelines; discussing these with colleagues and ensuring compliance of contractual requirements are adhered to.
- And accurately create edit notes as required per Cultural Sensitive Guideline; discussing these with colleagues to ensure compliance of contractual requirements are adhered to.
- To be articulate when creating edit notes.
- Edit Decision List completion.
- Basic compliance editing as per the screening notes using Adobe Premiere.
- QC of versioned Masters and to ensure all creative, aesthetic, and legal requirements have been met.
- Provide Editor recommendations and feedback when needed
- Prepare digital content for Technical departments.
- Programming/Scheduler liaison and support.
- Producing and maintaining accurate detailed records of communications and materials and information as required.
- Managing & monitoring deadlines.
- Down/upload digital content to /from a variety of sources.
- Updating metadata where appropriate.
- Supporting internal staff members with general digital assets inquiries at their request.
- Completing ad hoc projects as instructed by members of the Compliance Edit Supervisor.
Assistant Compliance Editor @ Anuvu EMEA Remote
What We’re Looking For
- Attention to detail and accurate content screening.
- Excellent communication skills both written and speaking in English and Arabic.
- Knowledge of NLE editing using Premiere
- Experience creating edit notes following guidelines within the airline industry or for Broadcast would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of digital video standards including broadcast codecs, frame rates, aspect ratio preservation, conversion, and standards conversion is desirable.
- Basic familiarity of Microsoft Office tools such as Word and Excel is beneficial, as are general PC-based skills and experience.
- The ability to consistently deliver work of high quality against tight deadlines is considered an important attribute for people performing this role.
- Knowledge of additional languages would be useful.
- Performance Measurement, Career Development and Future Opportunities
- Career development is taken seriously at Global Eagle; all staff will have quarterly performance reviews and performance will be measured against agreed objectives and standards.
- It is expected that there will be regular career progression opportunities for those willing and able to take on greater responsibility.
This Might Be the Right Place if You….
- ,Are a team fit; can help advance our global, inclusive culture
- Are a self-starter who likes to roll up your sleeves and take initiative with minimal direction
- .Can think about tomorrow, while getting your work done today
- Are a collaborative team player; the primary audience will be internal teams
- Are curious and open to learning and finding new solutions
- ,Are able to provide and accept feedback in a constructive manner
- Are organized, have strong communication skills, and do whatever it takes to get things done
The Benefits Of Working Here
A career with Anuvu is a unique opportunity to grow your knowledge and skills within a culture that thrives on collaboration and innovation. In addition to being a part of an amazing group, we also have competitive benefits including medical, paid time off, life insurance, flexible scheduling, and more!
Discover how our departments rate Anuvu’s Leadership, Compensation, Team, Environment & Outlook, check the following link: Anuvu Company Culture | Comparably https://www.comparably.com/companies/anuvu
Advanced | Agile | Applied
Anuvu is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Let Innovation Move you. Click here to apply
- Airforce Mass Recruitment 2023
- Immigration massive recruitment 2023
- Private Sector Recruitment
- How to apply for NAF DSSC Recruitment 2023
- FRSC MI CADRE RECRUITMENT
- What the public sector offers
- NAF DSSC Essential positions
- Recommended Oil & Gas Career jobs
- Private Sector initiatives for jobs
- FRSC Recruitment application procedure
- Total PLC Recruitments
- The Recruitment of FRSC RMA C
Finally, on Assistant Compliance Editor @ Anuvu EMEA Remote, the requirements, application procedures are stated above, Therefore, if you are qualified, please apply accordingly. Now, follow us on our social media platforms for further information