CMBG at first bank of Nigeria Limited as a relationship Manager. This is another recruitment gap in First Bank of Nigeria Ltd. Therefore, if you are interested and qualified, this is an opportunity to join First Bank f Nigeria team. We had in our earlier post published for CMBG at first bank of Nigeria limited as a Business Manager. You could apply for this too.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (First Bank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts. First Bank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries These are; FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBN Bank DRC, and FBN Bank Ghana,. Others are; FBN Bank Gambia, FBN Bank Guinea, FBN Bank Sierra-Leone and FBN Bank Senegal. There is also a Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Title: Relationship Manager – CMBG
- Job Identification: 189
- Location: Lagos
Job Description: CMBG AT FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA LIMITED AS A RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
- Work closely with the Business Manager in the execution of the team’s functions and activities.
- Champion the drive for deposit mobilization and trade transactions.
- Manage and deepen relationships with both existing and prospective customers.
- Provide the best customer service available in the industry.
- Develop and maintain relationship with clients by providing professional and specialized financial solutions in all areas.
- Assist in Transaction Memos and provide relationship background and financial information support, as necessary.
- Provide support in the structuring of credits in line with business potentials.
- As part of the Bank’s Information Security requirements, maintain the security of all Information entrusted to the staff and comply with the principles and policies in the Information Security Handbook.
This section gives you the Education, Experiencer and knowledge requirements for this job.
- Minimum Education: First Degree or its equivalent in any discipline preferably business-related.
- Higher Degrees (MBA)/Professional Certificate will be an added advantage
- Minimum experience 4 years experience relevant experience.
- Good Knowledge of the business environment
- Credit/Risk Management
- Banking structure, policies, and procedures
- Customer Service
- Strategic Business Planning
Application Closing Date:
20th August, 2021
How to Apply for CMBG AT FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA LIMITED AS A RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
OTHER RECRUITMENT OPPORTUNITIES:
At this juncture, we bring you more recruitment opportunities if you re still searching. Here they are. Just click on the ones of your choices. That will be a golden opportunity for you. Furthermore, you have to choose which sector to work in. Every sector of our economy is covered here.
- Private Sector Recruitment
- How to apply for NAF DSSC Recruitment 2021
- FRSC MI CADRE RECRUITMENT
- NAF 2021 Method of applications
- CMBG at first bank of Nigeria limited as a Business Manager
- PLC & ICSS Supervisor at SPIE Oil & Gas Service Nigeria Limited
- What the public sector offers
- Business Development Officers at Vagan oil and gas limited
- NAF DSSC Essential positions
- Chief Financial officer jobs
- Recommended Oil & Gas Career jobs
- Private Sector initiatives for jobs
- Chief Marketing Officer Job
- Apply for Managing Director Here
- Deputy Managing Director at An Oil and Gas Company:
- FRSC Recruitment application procedure
- Total PLC Recruitments
- The Recruitment of FRSC RMA Cadre
Finally, this post gave full details for CMBG at first bank of Nigeria limited as a Business Manager. Yet you may still need more clarifications. If you are in such condition, please send in your questions and other comments through our comment box bellow. And, can you help a friend? Just by sharing this post. If you like this website you can bookmark it for further updates.