Digital Transformation Manager @ Alert Microfinance Bank – Here is How To Apply – Alert Microfinance Bank is hiring a Digital Transformation Manager – FinTech . This position shall be responsible to drive and execute the bank digital transformation projects. It will also operate effective and efficient electronic card management for web and mobile payment channels of the bank
. Furthermore, such a candidate must posse Minimum of B.Sc or HND in related role. And having a minimum 5 years of Cognate experience as Head of FINTECH is a MUST. Other recruitment information as the requirements, conditions for application and application procedure are included here. So, read on. Therefore, if you are interested and qualified, this position and post is for you.
Alert Microfinance bank:
Alert Microfinance bank is a leading financial service provider with core mandate of providing affordable, flexible financial and non-financial services to MSME, Private and Public Sectors.
This is to bring to your notice all the recruitment terms and conditions for Digital Transformation Manager – FinTech at Alert Microfinance Bank. Therefore, here are the job titles, job description, recruitment conditions, role responsibilities, method of application and datelines.
- Job Title: Digital Transformation Manager – FinTech
The bank is recruiting as per these conditions.
2. Location: Lagos
3. Employment Type: Full-time
To start with, Transformation Manager position at Alert Microfinance Bank is a critical role. Therefore, the ideal candidate will be responsible to lead a team of tech savvy experts. He will also drive and execute the bank digital transformation projects.
Job Responsibilities – Digital Transformation Manager @ Alert Microfinance Bank
Digital Transformation Process:
- Drive and execute the bank digital transformation projects.
- Effective and efficient electronic card management for web and mobile payment channels.
- Management of excellent service delivery across the network.
- Development and implementation of operations digitalization
- Foster a lasting and seamless relationship with electronic service providers: NIBSS, Interswitch, etc
- Identify friction points for Fintech and market sales teams in prospecting, pitching, onboarding and growing new business. Set standards for the client experience and work with Client Services, Risk, Operations, Sales and Finance to ensure they are met.
- Lead the development of frameworks and content centrally that can be repeatedly used by market sales teams (Risk management, category prioritization and sales collaterals):
- Work with the Risk team to manage the risk of the portfolio to ensure the integrity of the ecosystem while balancing client needs for speed
Leadership, Planning & Communication:
- Develop strategic and operational plans for Fintech business, leading thought leadership on the value of Fintech to the broader business
- Lead a team of specialists on transactional banking offerings.
- Coordinate the electronics banking business of the company
- Work with the management team to structure their Cluster Fintech sales teams.
- Report and interact with senior management to indicate the status of Fintech deal progress. Bringing a commercial lens to the performance of Fintech in the organization
Requirements – Digital Transformation Manager @ Alert Microfinance Bank
- Min of B.Sc or HND in related role.
- Minimum 5 years of Cognate experience as Head of FINTECH is a MUST.
- Extensive experience in the payments / fintech / banking / telecoms or related technology industry with experience of operating in a Microfinance Bank System
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Demonstrates ability to identify problems
- Software Development. It may seem a somewhat generic point when you compare software development to other more niche skills that are in demand.
- Proficient in Digital Transformation.
- Cybersecurity and blockchain proficiency
- Developments and the drive for Automation.
- Soft Skills.
Application Closing Date:
How to Apply: Digital Transformation Manager @ Alert Microfinance Bank
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Digital Transformation Manager – Fintech” as the subject of the email. Note that only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
OTHER RECRUITMENT OPPORTUNITIES:
Furthermore, get other recruitment opportunities here. They are here to broaden you scope of recruitment search choices. A click on any one of them may give you a golden opportunity. Click now.
- Private Sector Recruitment
- 2021/2022 Nigerian immigration service recruitment
- How to apply for NAF DSSC Recruitment 2021
- FRSC MI CADRE RECRUITMENT
- NPF Recruitment 2021/2022
- Civil Defence Recruitment 2021/2022
- NAF 2021 Method of applications
- What the public sector offers
- NAF DSSC Essential positions
- Recommended Oil & Gas Career jobs
- Private Sector initiatives for jobs
- FRSC Recruitment application procedure
- Total PLC Recruitments
- The Recruitment of FRSC RMA Cadre
In conclusion, if you need an update on this post, please drop your phone number at comment box bellow. In addition, you can send in your comments or questions through that too. You can also drop your email for regular updates.