NAF DSSC Recruitment: Here are the 2022 7 Essential Positions – The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) announces for applications for enlistment of graduates and postgraduates into its direct short service cadets (DSSC) program. The Nigerian Air Force is the air branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces. In fact, it is one of the largest in Africa. It is consisting of about 15,000 personnel. And aircraft including 8 Chinese Chengdu F-7s, 13 Dassault-Dornier Alpha Jets, Helicopter gunships, armed attack drones and military transport aircraft.
Recruitmentgap.com presents here these 7 essential positions in NAF to fill the recruitment gap created. We will give you all the required information for these recruitment. Also, we are going to educate you on how to go about it. Included here two are the recruitment portal where you will visit to start your applications. Please, read on.
NAF Announces Vacancies:
NAF said online registration will begin on July 26 and end on August 30.
You are expected to possess a local government area attestation, a passport photograph, and means of identification such as driver’s licence, national identification number, or international passport.
NAF warned that the online registration is free of charge. It also said that computer literacy will be an advantage. As a matter of fact, it added that successful applicants will be invited for selection board interview exercises through the registration portal.
Application Invitation: NAF DSSC Recruitment: Here are the 2022 7 Essential Positions
Therefore, the NAF invites applications from qualified candidates for training as Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Cadets in the following capacities below:
8.) Administrative Office
9.) Air Provost
10.) Public Relation Officer
11.) Legal Officer
12.) Education Officer
General Academic & Professional Qualifications
The following are the professional and academic standards required. So, if you are qualified, please, apply.
- Interested applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for holders of the first degree and Upper Credit for HND holders.
- In addition, applicants must possess credit in English Language, Mathematics and 3 additional credits in subjects related to degree course of study. Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must possess NYSC Discharge certificate or Letter of Exemption from NYSC at the time of applying for DSSC.
- Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria where applicable.
General Instructions: NAF DSSC Recruitment: Here are the 2022 7 Essential Positions
These general conditions and instructions apply for all cadre. Please, ensure you have them before you apply.
- Nationality: Applicants must be of Nigerian origin.
- Age: Applicants must be between the ages of 20 and 30 years by 30 September 2022 Please note the following:
- Candidates born before 29 September 1992 are not eligible.
- The Exercise is not for serving personnel desiring Branch Commission. Therefore, personnel above 30 years of age (born before 29 September 1992) need not apply.
- Marital Status: All applicants must be single.
- Height: Minimum height is 1.66m or 5.4ft for males and 1.63m or 5.3ft for females.
- Medical Fitness: All Applicants must be medically and physically fit and must meet the Nigerian Air Force medical and employment standards.
These other conditions are also very relevant.
- Local Government Area Attestation Form: Applicants’ Local Government Area Attestation Form must be signed by a military officer from the same State as the applicants. Such officer must not be below the rank of Wing Commander in the Nigerian Air Force or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and Nigerian Navy or a Police Officer of the rank of Assistant Commissioner and above, or Local Government Area Chairmen/Secretaries and Magistrates from the Local Government Area of the applicants. The Local Government Area Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signees’ Drivers Licence or National ID Card or International Passport. The signee is also to authenticate behind the applicant’s passport photograph.
- Presentation of original credentials: Successful applicants will be required to submit their original credentials for scrutiny at the Selection Board Interview Exercise.
The credentials include the following: NAF DSSC Recruitment: Here are the 2022 7 Essential Positions
- Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by the officer of appropriate rank as specified in Bullet point 10 (Local Government Area Attestation Form).
- Original and Photocopy of Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age.
- Original and Photocopy of Educational/Trade Certificates.
- In addition, original and Photocopy of Indigeneship certificate from applicant’s Local Government/State of Origin.
- Original and Photocopy of Attestation of Good Character signed by Officer of appropriate rank as specified in Bullet point 10 (Local Government Area Attestation Form).
- Application Forms: On completion of the application forms, applicants must print out the under-listed documents:
- Acknowledgment Slip.
- Attestation of Parent/Guardians Form.
- Local Government Area Attestation Form.
- Successful applicants would be invited for Selection Board Interview Exercise through the portal.
Application Closing Date
Not specified yet.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
RECOMMENDED RELATED POSTS FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:
Click any one here.
- Top 50 Oil & Gas Companies recruiting
- Nigerian Oil & Gas Company Profiles for recruitment
- 25 Highest paying jobs in Nigeria
- Highly demanded jobs in Nigeria
- 20 Professions on high demand in Nigeria
- Ongoing scholarship programs in Nigeria
- Top International Scholarship Programs
- 20 most demanded vocational skills for recruitment
- 13 digital skills in demand globally
- Visa & Job abroad before leaving
- Ongoing Scholarships
Important Information & Notices For NAF DSSC Recruitment: Here are the 2022 7 Essential Positions
- Any applicant suspected to have impersonated or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the Selection Exercise. Also, any false declaration detected later may lead to withdrawal from training. Such applicants will be handed over to the Nigeria Police for prosecution.
- The Nigerian Air Force will not entertain any enquiries in respect of applicants whose applications’ve been rejected. Interested applicants are to note that the online registration is FREE OF CHARGE. Applicants re required to fill in valid email addresses and telephone numbers in the appropriate spaces provided in the Application Form.
- Application Process is FREE OF CHARGE and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- For Support, please call: 09064432351, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. All phone lines are available from Monday to Friday between 9:30AM and 5:30PM.
- Private Sector Recruitment
- How to apply for NAF DSSC Recruitment 2021
- FRSC MI CADRE RECRUITMENT
- What the public sector offers
- Recommended Oil & Gas Career jobs
- Private Sector initiatives for jobs
- FRSC Recruitment application procedure
- Total PLC Recruitments
- The Recruitment of FRSC RMA Cadre
We have taken time to give out all information relating to these 7 essential positions in NAF for 2022 recruitment. Recruitmenetgap.com will soon update this page. So, you can now bookmark this post for future updates. Can you also share to reach your friends. Be inspired here, and if you need business management information or entrepreneurial services click the highlighted. For your professional tips click here.