Profit Center Manager Consumer Loans at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) – Here is How to Apply Now – The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring significant increase in market share within own region. Drive performance of the unit – liability generation and quality risk asset creation. Here are all about the job, objectives , roles and responsibilities. Read on.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres. These are in London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
The Post Focus:
Here are the recruitment terms and conditions. Then are role responsibilities, method of application and the following;
- Job Title: Profit Centre Manager (Consumer Loans)
We are recruiting a Profit Centre Manager (Consumer Loans) Nigeria. The specifications are listed below.
2. Location: Bayelsa Job Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
About the Job
- Interested in joining the UBA Tribe? We are looking to hire individuals to drive Consumer loans as Profit Centre Managers.
- The ideal candidates must be based in Bayelsa and must currently work in a commercial bank as marketers for consumer loans with 2-5 years experience in Relationship Management
The ideal candidates must also be conversant with the following:
- Basic knowledge of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Banking operations, policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of the Bank’s products and services.
- Business development and acquisition
- Marketing, Selling and Cross Selling
- Knowledge of current business trends and CBN Regulatory laws
Job Objective(s) – Profit Center Manager Consumer Loans at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- To coordinate the activities of retail teams through effective relationship management to meet/surpass financial targets to drive the profit growth of the branch.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure significant increase in market share within own region.
- Drive performance of the unit – liability generation and quality risk asset creation.
- Risk asset appraisal, disbursement and monitoring.
- Ensure effective relationship building and management with new and existing customers.
- Optimally exploit new and existing opportunities in the market.
- Drive the reactivation of all inactive/dormant accounts in the branch.
- Plan and implement marketing strategies to boost profit
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of account officers.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Business Manager
- First degree in any relevant course of study with a minimum qualification of Second Class Lower.
- MBA or relevant Master’s Degree will be an added advantage
- Ability to evaluate needs of customers and determine what products or services would best serve those needs
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent Communications skills (written and oral)
- Marketing and Selling skills
- Leadership and negotiation skills
- Good Relationship management skills
- Confident and must possess excellent networking skills
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity and responsibility
- Highly organised, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain excellent business relationship
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness
PROFIT CENTER MANAGER CONSUMER LOANS AT UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC (UBA) – here is how to apply now
Application Closing Date:
Method of Application: Profit Center Manager Consumer Loans at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: Careers@ubagroup.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
OTHER RECRUITMENT OPPORTUNITIES:
Furthermore, get other recruitment opportunities here. They are here to broaden you scope of recruitment search choices. A click on any one of them may give you a golden opportunity. Click now.
- Private Sector Recruitment
- 2021/2022 Nigerian immigration service recruitment
- How to apply for NAF DSSC Recruitment 2021
- Financial Controller @ Oil Company
- FRSC MI CADRE RECRUITMENT
- Team Leader – Collateral Management – UBA
- NPF Recruitment 2021/2022
- Civil Defence Recruitment 2021/2022
- NAF 2021 Method of applications
- What the public sector offers
- NAF DSSC Essential positions
- Recommended Oil & Gas Career jobs
- Private Sector initiatives for jobs
- FRSC Recruitment application procedure
- Total PLC Recruitments
- The Recruitment of FRSC RMA Cadre
In conclusion, if you need an update on this post, please drop your phone number at comment box bellow. You can send in your comments or questions through that too. You can also drop your email for regular updates.