2022/2023 Nigeria Customs Recruitment Portal: How to apply for upgrade – The Nigerian Customs Services recruitment is always through it’s recruitment portal. Here are the detail of how the recruitment portal is accessed and processed. Other information here include the application procedure, requirements and conditions. The Nigerian Customs Services was established in 1861 for the sole purpose of maintaining the borders. By that it ensures legal business in the global world and improving trade relations
The Recruitment Process:
Furthermore, the recruitment process takes place every year. Usually that is for both Nigerian graduates and non-graduates. This to create employment, close recruitment gaps in the organization and generate income for the populace. In fact, all of these is to reduce unemployment and social vices. Here is the Nigerian Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment for the year 202/2022 Employment exercise. In this post we bring you information on how to successfully be part of the recruitment without stress. Therefore, we implore you to follow the provided guidelines the Nigerian Customs Service authorities have put in place. More important details re unfolded below.
Furthermore, as long as you are a Nigerian, you are qualified to apply. Do this for the NCS Employment Application form that is out online. However, ensure you have what it takes to start the application,. Most importantly the requirement and other minor qualifications that will enable you to be part of this opportunity must be available.
Functions of The Nigerian Custom Service
- The agency helps to reduce smuggling activities in and out of the country.
- It helps with the task of collecting levies and charges in relation to border management
- Nigerian Custom Service helps to hinder the importation of pornographic materials into the country.
- It helps to prepare the accounts of all anti-smuggling activities.
- The Nigerian Customs Service also works with government agencies like NAFDAC, CBN, NDLEA, SON etc.
Requirements for the Nigerian Customs Recruitment 2021/2022
What are the requirement? In fact, for Nigeria Custom Recruitment 2021/2022 here are the listed requirements :
- The constitution only give Nigerians the privilege to work with the customs service.
- Applicant should get the minimum required certificate needed for processing the application online.
- Depending in the position one is applying for, there are positions that requires Tertiary education certificates while lower positions requires O level certificate.
- Male staffers of the Nigerian custom service should have a height of 1.7m while female 1.64m
- Only active part of the labour force that falls within the age bracket of 18 and 35 years of age can actually apply.
- To actively carry out duties effectively – staffers of the Nigerian custom service need to be physically fit. Before applying go to a health practitioner preferably in public hospital to get certified that you are healthy.
- Applicant that have mental and physical issues such as disability should avail themselves the stress of applying.
- Makes sure you are well behave or have a character that is worthy of emulation .
- Financially indebted persons re advised not to apply.
- Possess documents that prove you are actually a Nigeria, like local Government certified certificate and also state of origin certificate.
Note: those convicted by court of competent jurisdiction and also those serving prison terms won’t have any right to apply.
Documents you need to process Nigerian Customs Recruitment :
Having all physical attributes necessary for applications is not sufficient enough. To be a successful application, you still need to prove that you are literate enough.
- Get your SSCE Certificate ready
- Higher positions needs HND/ND/OND
- Bachelor Degree Certificate.
- National ID Card for identification purposes, you can use NIN instead.
- Local Government Identification
- And finally Birth Certificate.
How To Apply For Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2021/2022
- Visit the URL for application purposes https://vacancy.customs.gov.ng
- We have different Cadre or positions they are as follows: Superintendent, Inspectorate or Assistant Cadre
- When NCS portal opens, read the instructions on the portal then ‘APPLY FOR THIS JOB’
- You have to accept the terms and conditions before you sign up successfully for an account.
1.Bio data section : the Nigerian custom service demands you supply only valid information such as your names, age, address, contact information.
2.Passport photo upload: only recent passport photographs taken not less than 6 months ago, and should be saved in JPG, JPEG, PNG, measuring 600 by 600 pixel and 200kb should be uploaded.
3.Qualifications section: you are to fill your academic qualifications here, read the instructions and qualifications for the position or Cadre you are applying for and upload the listed credentials.
Nigerian Customs Recruitment Test Procedure
The customs recruitment test is similar to the conducted for other related government agencies. These are the Nigerian Air Force, Nigerian police, civil defence and others.
The test will be conducted by the joint admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB . This test will focus on on how good you are in use of English and also on current affairs. There will also be a physical drilling exercise. Afterwards, there will be a medical examination at the final stage of the screening process.
How to Prepare for the Recruitment Test
As a matter of fact, the best techniques that we recommend for this the Nigerian custom service past question paper, Then go through and try to understand the pattern of the questions. We advise you find solution to the questions and commit them to memory. Most question are repeated or coined differently.
The Shortlisted Candidates – 2022/2023 Nigeria Customs Recruitment Portal: How to apply for upgrade
The Nigerian Customs Service shortlisted candidates will be released shortly afterwards. Then those of you who are qualified will be invited for a screening examination. In fact, this exam is compulsory and you must attend it. At this point you will be required to bring along with your passport photographs, stationeries, national Identity card or international passport.
OTHER RECRUITMENT OPPORTUNITIES: 2022/2023 Nigeria Customs Recruitment Portal: How to apply for upgrade
Furthermore, these are other recruitment opportunities for you. They are here to broaden you scope of recruitment choice. A click on any one of them may give you a golden opportunity.
- Private Sector Recruitment
- 2021/2022 Nigerian immigration service recruitment
- How to apply for NAF DSSC Recruitment 2021
- FRSC MI CADRE RECRUITMENT
- NPF Recruitment 2021/2022
- Civil Defence Recruitment 2021/2022
- NAF 2021 Method of applications
- What the public sector offers
- NAF DSSC Essential positions
- Recommended Oil & Gas Career jobs
- Private Sector initiatives for jobs
- FRSC Recruitment application procedure
- Total PLC Recruitments
- The Recruitment of FRSC RMA Cadre
RECRUITMENT CLOSING DATE
After 6 weeks of commencement, Recruitment Portal 2021/2022 On Nigeria Customs Services recruitment applications closes. Therefore, you re mandated to apply within the 6 weeks window given.
Finally, if you need an update on this post, please drop your phone number at comment box bellow. You can send in your comments or questions through that too. You can also drop your email for regular updates.