US Visa Status checker, US Visa Renewals, or Problems: On this post are how to Check the Status of a Visa Application, How to Change, Extend, or Renew a U.S. Again are how to retrieve Visa Loss or Theft and Arrival/Departure Record. So, if you have challenges based on these issues, this post presents the solutions. Other related issues are listed below. You just have to click on them and the solution is there.
Have you find out how to check your visa status and how you can renew, extend or change your visa? If your visa or arrival/departure record is lost or stolen, this is how to find out information on what steps to take for getting another one. Also, you have to learn what you can do if your visa application is denied. Just read on.
Check the Status of a Visa Application
To check on the status of your U.S. Visa application take the following steps.
- Contact the National Visa Center (NVC) at 1-603-334-0700 for immigrant visas.
- For nonimmigrant visas, call 1-603-334-0888.
- Or use the Consular Electronic Application Center (CEAC).
Contact the U.S. Embassy or consulate where you filed your application.
For Visa Denials:
U.S. consular officers have;
The decision-making authority resides with the U.S. consular officers regarding nonimmigrant visa applications. Therefore, direct your questions to them if the consular officer denies your application. And here, because you are not eligible to reapply for a visa if your application is denied, you can apply for a waiver instead.
How to Change, Extend, or Renew a U.S. Visa on US Visa Status checker, US Visa Renewals, or Problems:
We are here now for those wishing to change, extend or renew a US visa. So, find out here how to change, extend, or renew your visa.
Visa Changes (Adjustments) and Extensions:
Contact U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services to find out if you can:
- Apply to adjust your status online.
- Extend your stay in the United States.
It’s mandatory that you must renew your visa at a U.S. embassy or consulate abroad. However, only diplomatic visa holders and dependents may renew theirs in the United States.
Loss or Theft of a Visa or Arrival/Departure Record
Did you misplace your visa? Here is how to go about it. So, if you lost your visa or the Arrival/Departure Records (a Form I-94) to enter the U.S. contact the Bureau of Consular Affairs. It has guidance on reporting and re-issuance of travel documents, then do the following;
- File a police report and get the number of the report and the officer’s name.
- Request replacement of a lost/stolen arrival/departure record (Form I-94).
- Report the lost/stolen visa or Form I-94 to your embassy.
- Then, report and apply for a replacement of your visa lost/stolen to the U.S. Embassy or consulate abroad.
Read Also for US Visa Status checker, US Visa Renewals, or Problems:
- Checking Visa status for Canada immigrants
- Checking visa status for US immigrants
- Verification of visa status for Netherland immigrants
- A guide to Canada immigration application challenges
- A guide to Canada immigration challenges updated
- Verification of visa status for Australian immigrants
- UK immigrants visa status verifications
Conclusions & Help on US Visa Status checker, US Visa Renewals, or Problems:
In conclusion, the above steps are very essential for US Visa Status checker, US Visa Renewals, or Problems solutions. So, take the necessary steps to Change, Extend, or Renew a U.S. Visa. And if you need help click here.
Furthermore, if you need security/police report and if you need to authenticate your academic certificates in your ministry of education and foreign affairs offices, contact here too. Again, this post is under review, so you will get the updated version if you bookmark this page. Following us on our social media platforms, Facebook, will facilitate this more.