Vessel Superintendent – M / F At SPIE Oil & Gas Apply Now- Ensures that the PVV design and related PVV Engineering Deliverables are compliant with General Specifications, applicable platforms/project specifications, applicable international/local Codes & Standards and applicable local regulations.This also Ensures HSEQ compliance by design.
SPIE Oil & Gas Services
Therefore,(part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
In fact,our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
Further more, representing upstream in exploration, offshore and onshore production, as well as downstream in refining and petrochemicals, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is dedicated to addressing the emerging human, technological and environmental challenges involved in maintaining and operating new oil and gas fields. Our success is built on over 40 years of rich history.
The Post Focus:
As a matter of fact, our focus here is to bring to your notice all recruitment conditions for Vessel Superintendent – M / F At SPIE Oil & Gas . Therefore, here are all you need to know. The job condition and application procedure etc. In addition are the followings;
- Job Title: Vessel Superintendent – M / F-VESSEL SUPERINTENDENT – M / F AT SPIE OIL & GAS APPLY NOW.
We are recruiting to fill the details below:
- Reference ID: 2021-21046
- Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Contract Type: Fixed-term-contract
- Contractual Hours: On demand
- Contract duration: 3 months
- Employee Status: Employee
Spie Oil & Gas Nigeria is currently looking for a Vessel Superintendent to join its work force in Nigeria
Based in Port Harcourt, the main purpose of the job is:
- Ensures that the PVV design and related PVV Engineering Deliverables are compliant with General Specifications, applicable platforms/project specifications, applicable international/local Codes & Standards and applicable local regulations.
- And,ensures HSEQ compliance by design.
- Ensures that the PVV Engineering Package is fully in accordance with the Scope of Work, free of clashes, consistent and compliant with the quality requirements.
- Ensures that the designed PVV modification involves no HSE risk during site execution, minimum offshore site works and minimum production loss.
- And,ensures that design done by VENDOR is in accordance with Technical Requisition.
- Ensures that work is delivered in time in accordance with the planning.
- Ensures that the PVV Design Appraisal Dossier (DAD) is compliant with PED requirements, complete and approved by NoBo for hand over to Construction team.
- And,ensures Constructability, Operability and Maintainability of designed PVV modifications.
- Contributes to achieve clients and Department HSE objectives. Report anomalies and any HSE events.
- Contributes to the implementation of corrective actions when required / requested.
Profile – VESSEL SUPERINTENDENT – M / F AT SPIE OIL & GAS APPLY NOW
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Experience: Minimum 10 years within the Petroleum Industry.
- Excellent knowledge of clients referential, international / local Codes & Standards and local regulations related to PVV discipline and excellent knowledge of Pressure Equipment Directive (PED).
- Pro-active with good organizational skills, team spirit, strong communication skills (verbal & written) and service minded.
- English language is mandatory, both spoken & written.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Pack Office and Acrobat.
- Knowledge of Microstation would be an asset.
Minimum level of experience required:
- 6 years or more.
- English (E-Native or bilingual proficiency).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply-VESSEL SUPERINTENDENT – M / F AT SPIE OIL & GAS APPLY NOW
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
CHECK FOR RECENT RECRUITMENTS HERE:
- Instrument Fitter @ SPIE Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited ,
- Mechanic Foreman at SPIE Oil & Gas Services:,
- Head Fin Tech at Alert Microfinance Bank,
- RECOVERY OFFICER AT ALERT MICROFINANCE BANK,ALERT ,
- Experienced Loan Marketer @ Alert Microfinance Bank ,
- TEAM LEAD COLLATERAL MANAGEMENT AT UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC
In conclusion, if you need an update on this post, please drop your phone number at comment box bellow. You can send in your comments or questions through that too. Also, you can drop your email for regular updates. In addition, please share to reach others. And follow us on our social media handles.