Account Manager/Life Science at Merck Group available here now-An account manager is basically the business representative with whom the client has the most one-on-one interaction. However, this staff member oversees the daily, routine tasks involved with handling the customer’s needs and concerns and also maintaining their account activities.
Therefore, their main role will be to support the distributor sales team to position the various portfolios in the market while being responsible for the effective tactical implementation of market development strategies and programs. In addition, they will also develop long-term relationship with customers as well as recognize new business opportunities and follow-up customer projects with excellent and productive time management to meet customer expectations.
The Post Focus:
Our focus is to give you all information about this recruitment. The vacancy recruitment for Account Manager – Life Science at Merck Group is ongoing. Here are the Job title, location, Your Role and responsibilities and application procedure and dateline.
- Job Tittle: Account Manager – Life Science
- Job Requisition ID: 240587
- Location: Lagos
- Career Level: C – Professional (1 – 3 years)
Your Role: Account Manager/Life Science at Merck Group available here now
- A great opportunity has opened in our Life Sciences Team. We are looking to hire an Account Manager for NIGERIA. In this position you will be responsible for increasing revenue and margin growth of Research & Applied (R&A) product portfolio in NIGERIA.
- You will actively develop the R&A business of the Life Science business in NIGERIA in the relevant market segments (Pharma, Academia, Food & Beverage, Oil & Mining, Industry).
- In order to achieve this, you will have to build strong commercial relationships with current key account customers and also business partners in order to develop the business.
- You will provide high level product and technical information regarding products to the customers, dealers and sub-dealers.
- Your main role will be to support the distributor sales team to position the various portfolios in the market while being responsible for the effective tactical implementation of market development strategies and programs
- You will also develop long-term relationship with customers as well as identifying new business opportunities and follow-up customer projects with excellent and productive time management to meet customer expectations.
- And you will be supported by and collaborate with our internal team in order to facilitate meeting the objectives
- You will also be responsible for R&A activities complying with all (local) laws and regulations applicable to its business and ensure overall the successful initiation and completion of assigned projects.
Who You Are:
- Degree in Life Science / Biochemistry / Chemistry / Pharmacy / Microbiology
- 1 – 3 years experience.
- Written and verbal proficiency of English.
- Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills.
- Proven relevant working experience (in laboratory reagents, equipment, instrumentation) and/or sales skills in life sciences field.
- Proven ability to be effective within a matrix organization.
- Collaborative, Innovative, Results and customer Driven, Strategic Thinking
What We Offer: Account Manager/Life Science at Merck Group available here now
- With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground.
- We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
- We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
More Information: Account Manager/Life Science at Merck Group available here now
- Location Lagos
- Years Of Experience 0-3
Note: For email based Applications. To ensure you get a response from the Employer, kindly use an Email client preferably ‘Gmail’, then follow the instructions in the ‘How to Apply’ section above. Good Luck!
The following contents are specially for you. They are contents that touches every other aspects you may like to know about. They are well-researched topics. Your only duty is to click on the highlighted links to read.
- Academic Matters
- Career development matters
- Business matters,
- Professional tips,
- Choose a profession here,
- How to plan your business,
- Get business registered
Were you able to click on our referred links for more information? Here are more recruitment opportunity links for you. You have to click to read them.
- Digital Marketer / Social media Executive/Content Creator @ DECHESMAC INT’L LTD.
- ICSS Console Operators (Panel Operators) At SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- ICAPS Administrator (Expat or Local) At SPIE OIL & GAS Services
- Lifting Supervisor At SPIE Oil & Gas Limited
- 2022/2023 Nigerian immigration service recruitment.
- Bank Jobs
- Civil service jobs
- Privat Sector jobs
And now, if you need more recruitment information you can send us mail through the comment box below. in fact, if you have questions relating to job related scholarships and job related visa and travel arrangements, click the necessary highlighted links here. Please, share to reach others.