Accountant at Zindziswa Concept Limited-jobs now-Zindziswa Concept Limited – We are pioneers in our field, Hauling & Logistics, Marketing & Supply, Fleet management, Mobile Convenience Services, Waste Management & Real Estate.Therefore, We are committed to helping you improve operational efficiency, provide a better customer experience with modern technology services available from around the world. Our skilled staff, combined with years of experience is guaranteed to provide what you need.
Furthermore, they manage all accounting transactions, prepare budget forecasts, handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings, reconcile accounts payable and receivable, ensure timely bank payments.
In addition, the compute taxes and prepare tax returns, manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements and
report on the company’s financial health and liquidity.
The Post Focus:
Therefore, this is to bring to your notice all the recruitment requirements for Accountant at Zindziswa Concept Limited.All this requirements are here, please, read on clicking the highlighted items for more recruitment information.
- Job Tittle: Accountant
- Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Employment Type: Full-time
Job Responsibilities: Accountant at Zindziswa Concept Limited-jobs now
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Ensure timely bank payments.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- Ensure accurate and organized filing system for all documents
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of reports
- Efficient management of the company’s imprest and expenses.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
- Maintain and manage the Fixed Assets Register for the Company
- Ensure complete transaction processing on the Accounting software on a Real-Time Basis.
- Ensure proper, accurate, timely and relevant financial records are maintained.
- B.Sc in Accounting or Finance.
- Over 3 years work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like Sage, Peach Tree, FreshBooks or QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Professional Certification; ICAN, ACCA or its equivalent.
24th March, 2022.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
More Information: Accountant at Zindziswa Concept Limited-jobs now
Salary ₦ 150,000 – 200,000
Years Of Experience 3-5
Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
Note: For email based Applications. To ensure you get a response from the Employer, kindly use an Email client preferably ‘Gmail’, then follow the instructions in the ‘How to Apply’ section above. Good Luck!
In addition, below are more recruitment opportunities. Just click on your choices.
- Apply for Monmartts Kids jobs
- Finance Associate @ Pricewaterhouse Cooper (PwC) Nigeria
- Chief Nurse Migration-Health – UN Job Lagos
- Ikeja Electricity Jobs
- Head of Operations at Ultimus Holdings
SUMMING UP ON
In summary, you have to visit recrutmentgap.com. for more lucrative jobs vacancies. This is because, recruitmentgp.com searches for recruitment gaps and give you the required information. And now, if this post is ok for you, then bookmark this page for further updates. Again, you can equally share to reach your friends. Get professional career information here and for your business click here