Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Supervisor at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) In Progress Now-Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Therefore, the Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable Supervisor at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
play a role in Timely and accurate payment of all bills related to energy charges,
transmission charges, vendor invoices and other payments.
The Post Focus:
The focus of this post is to bring to your notice this recruitment opportunity. And to highlight all the relevant recruitment conditions and procedures. So, you have to read properly clicking the necessary items for further information.
Job Tittle: Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Supervisor
Job Type: Full time
Reporting To: Payables & Payment Leads
This role will be responsible for payables & payments activities at headquarter level.
- Make computation of bill amount and adjustments.
- Prepare bill abstract for payment and drawing journal vouchers.
- Prepare the paper work for opening, maintaining and timely renewal of LCs in relation with company’s power purchase.
- Timely and accurate payment of all bills related to energy charges, transmission charges, vendor invoices and other payments.
- Create an efficient network for working out and distributing payments promptly.
- Prepare monthly payment schedule to assist in projecting future cash outflows
- Coordinate with other departments and business units for relevant supporting documentations, ensuring compliance.
- Ensure that company’s invoices are precisely administered.
- Maintain sundry creditors accounts and its reconciliation
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Carry out any other duty as requested by Head, Treasury Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Finance/ Accounting / Commercial or Social Science discipline
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience within a similar role
- Professional Qualification in ICAN/ ACCA will be an added advantage
- Treasury Management & Cash Flow Forecasting
- Profit & Loss Management
- Revenue Management
- Accounting Policies and Transactions
- Financial Statement Preparation and Analysis
Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Supervisor at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) In Progress Now
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus
18th February, 2022.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Years Of Experience 0-3
Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
Note: For email based Applications. To ensure you get a response from the Employer, kindly use an Email client preferably ‘Gmail’, then follow the instructions in the ‘How to Apply’ section above. Good Luck!
READ ALSO for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Supervisor at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) In Progress Now
Furthermore, the following job titles are available at the highlighted locations. Click now to apply.
- Talents360 Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
- Demand and Sales Planner
- Director Scenarios @ World Energy Council
- Marketing Officer @ TIHL
- Client Delivery manager at Visa Incorporated
- Pharmacy technician at JOJE Hospital Abuja
- Veterinary Diagnostician @ Animal Care
- Accounts officer Needed
- Finance and Administration Officer
- Real Estate Manager recruitment
- Chief Financial Officer at Oil & Gas Limited
- Chief Marketing Officer Vacancy at An Oil & Gas Company
CONCLUSIONS ON Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Supervisor at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) In Progress Now
In conclusion, this post just gave all the information required for the recruitment of Talents360 Pharmaceutical Sales Representative . You are required to click the highlighted items to get more information. And now, if you need to get other career and professional tips, entrepreneurial programs, and business consultants, please, click accordingly. You can also get inspired here.
Finally, did you enjoy this post? Did you get the information you required? Then, bookmark the page for further updates. Do share for us this post too. Get more recruitment information here