Apply For Talents360 Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Now – Pharmaceutical sales representatives attend to customers by selling pharmaceutical products and meeting customer needs. In addition, resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, making recommendations to management.
Furthermore, the representative secure sales for their pharmaceutical company’s. Their job is to persuade medical professionals that the drugs, treatments and devices that they offer are ideal for their patients’ needs and superior to those offered by their competitors.
The Post Focus:
The focus of this post is to highlight all the relevant conditions for the recruitment of Talents360 Pharmaceutical Sales Representative for our client. Please, read on while clicking the highlighted items for more information.
Job Tittle: Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
Location: 1. Ikorodu / Kosofe 2. Oshodi / Shomolu / Mushin 3. Alimosho 4. Ojo / Badagry 5. Amuwo Odofin / Surulere 6. Epe / Ibeju Lekki 7. Apapa / Ajeromi 8. Lagos Island / Mainland / Eti-Osa in Lagos State.
Employment Type: Full-time
Are you an ambitious Pharmaceutical or Medical Sales Representative looking for an opportunity to advance your career and your income?
Our client a Tech-Enabled Pharmaceutical Procurement and Distribution partner for Africa is looking to engage competitive Pharmaceutical Sales Representative who can thrive in a fast-paced business environment.
The Pharmacy Sales Rep will act as the key link between our company and healthcare professionals and will aim at meeting sales targets.
Sales Representative duties and responsibilities:
- Assess clients needs and present suitable promoted products
- Liaise with and persuade targeted doctors to prescribe our products utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis
- Provide product information and deliver product samples
- Work with sales team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message
- Build positive trust relationships to influence targeted group in the decision making process
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers across multiple settings
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Pharmaceutical or Medical Sales Representative
- B.Sc degree in relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of databases, statistics, product lines and latest medical issues
- Outstanding communication, negotiation and sales skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Highly ethical with a strong sense of integrity
Method of Application : Apply For Talents360 Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Now
Qualified candidates should send their CVs and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and the Location as the Subject of the email.
Furthermore, the following job titles are available at the highlighted locations. Click now to apply.
- Demand and Sales Planner
- Director Scenarios @ World Energy Council
- Marketing Officer @ TIHL
- Client Delivery manager at Visa Incorporated
- Pharmacy technician at JOJE Hospital Abuja
- Veterinary Diagnostician @ Animal Care
- Accounts officer Needed
- Finance and Administration Officer
- Real Estate Manager recruitment
- Chief Financial Officer at Oil & Gas Limited
- Chief Marketing Officer Vacancy at An Oil & Gas Company
CONCLUSIONS ON how to Apply For Talents360 Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Now
In conclusion, this post just gave all the information required for the recruitment of Talents360 Pharmaceutical Sales Representative . You are required to click the highlighted items to get more information. And now, if you need to get other career and professional tips, entrepreneurial programs, and business consultants, please, click accordingly. You can also get inspired here.
Finally, did you enjoy this post? Did you get the information you required? Then, bookmark the page for further updates. Do share for us this post too.