APPLY FOR TEAM LEAD COLLATERAL MANAGEMENT AT UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC UBA IS HERE NOW, This a position for a Team Leader for Collateral management at UBA. He will be responsible for post-disbursement review of collateral documentation (deferrals, insurance, valuation, collateral adequacy, others) in the organization. He will also follow up perfection of collateral securities among other responsibilities as listed on this post. The recruitment requirements and application procedure are all listed below.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres. These are in London, Paris and New York. From a single country organization founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers.
This post focus is to bring to your knowledge all the relevant recruitment terms and conditions. Others are the application methods, job responsibilities, and the followings;
- Job Title: Team Lead, Collateral Management
We are recruiting Team Lead, Collateral Management with the conditions and requirements specified below.
2. Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About the Job
At UBA, we strongly believe that our people are critical to our success in building a sustainable and dominant business in the countries we operate in, across Africa and beyond. We go to great lengths to source, attract, recruit, develop and retain the best talent, wherever they may be in the world. To this end, we are always striving to:
- Provide a non-threatening environment that encourages and rewards role-model performance.
- Help our work-force maintain a healthy balance between work and their personal lives amongst others….
Interested in joining the UBA Tribe? We are currently sourcing for a Talented and experienced individual to lead Collateral Management with a reporting to Credit Monitoring. Our Ideal Candidate must have;
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience post call to bar
- Work in a Bank, preferably a Commercial Bank
- Experienced in Loan Documentation
- A Law background
- Understand Credit Risk Management
- To manage collateral securities for credits Groupwide
Apply for Team Lead Collateral Management at United Bank for Africa Plc UBA is here now
Roles & Responsibilities FOR TEAM LEAD COLLATERAL MANAGEMENT
- Post-disbursement review of collateral documentation (deferrals, insurance, valuation, collateral adequacy, others)
- Follow up perfection of collateral securities
- Collateral Site Inspection/visitation
- Detection and escalation of breaches of policy on collateralization.
- Implementation of policy driven collateral related Sanctions.
- Preparation of exception reports.
- Identification of warning signals and flagging likely problems before they crystallize.
- Regular rendition of exceptions reports to Management.
- All other activities as delegated by the Unit Head
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum Educational Level – LLB,BL
- Minimum of 8 years post Call to Bar experience
- Strong Analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Law & Credit risk management
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity and responsibility
- Team leader with ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain excellent business relationship
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
Application Closing Date:
Method of Application for Team Lead Collateral Management at United Bank for Africa Plc UBA is here now
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: Careers@ubagroup.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
OTHER RECRUITMENT OPPORTUNITIES: APPLY FOR TEAM LEAD COLLATERAL MANAGEMENT
Furthermore, get other recruitment opportunities here. They are here to broaden you scope of recruitment search choices. A click on any one of them may give you a golden opportunity. Click now.
- Private Sector Recruitment
- 2021/2022 Nigerian immigration service recruitment
- How to apply for NAF DSSC Recruitment 2021
- FRSC MI CADRE RECRUITMENT
- NPF Recruitment 2021/2022
- Civil Defence Recruitment 2021/2022
- NAF 2021 Method of applications
- What the public sector offers
- NAF DSSC Essential positions
- Recommended Oil & Gas Career jobs
- Private Sector initiatives for jobs
- FRSC Recruitment application procedure
- Total PLC Recruitments
- The Recruitment of FRSC RMA Cadre
Finally, if you need an update on this post, please drop your phone number at comment box bellow. You can send in your comments or questions through that too. You can also drop your email for regular updates.