Apply Now for Associate Director of Development – Washington – Associate Director of Development. This position is responsible for helping plan, implement and direct successful fundraising strategies, initiatives, and activities at the Stimson Center, under the direction of the Director of Development. They will serve as a key point person for activities related to institutional and program-specific development and fundraising, with particular emphasis on both cultivating and soliciting foundations and governments, as well as helping craft campaigns for the cultivation and solicitation of individuals and corporations for unrestricted donations.
The post focus:
Our focus on this post is to bring to light all the recruitment conditions for Associate Director of Development for Washington . Therefore, here are recruitment conditions. Included are job summary, role responsibilities, skills and academic qualifications. Finally, are the application portal procedure, datelines and interview hints. To get maximum information, you have to be clicking to read all highlighted items.
- Under the direction of the Director of Development, helps strategize, craft, implement, and direct Stimson’s fundraising strategy;
- Assists in creating and implementing outreach strategies and maintains ongoing communication with select current and prospective donors including foundations, governments, corporations, and individuals;
- Supports the Director of Development, together with the President and CEO, on engagement and philanthropic giving among Board of Directors;
- Supports the Director of Development on work with the Development Committee Chair to coordinate and set agenda for Committee meetings and provides regular staff support for Committee activities;
- Plans and executes organizational events related to revenue generation including public forums, VIP luncheons, private fundraising dinners, and Advisory Board receptions and meetings;
- Works with each program to review and edit funding proposals and, as needed, reports prior to submission.
- Works with the finance office to reconcile finance and development data and to project revenue for each program;
- And works in cooperation with senior staff to help staff meet fundraising goals for each program;
- Works with the Director of Development and President and CEO to secure funding for new programs and prospective staff members;
Apply Now for Associate Director of Development – Washington
- Oversees and manages the Development Assistant in database management, including gift entry, running reports, grant deadlines, and contact management;
- In cooperation with the finance office, and in supervising the Development Assistant, has responsibility for managing the calendar to ensure all deadlines related to grants and contracts are met;
- Initiates and oversees prospect research on foundations, individuals, and corporations;
- Helps develop print and digital marketing collateral materials related to fundraising in collaboration with the Director of Development and Director of Communications;
- Supervises Development Assistant and/or interns; and
- Performs other duties as assigned in keeping with the general nature of the position.
QUALIFICATIONS: Apply Now for Associate Director of Development – Washington
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field;
- 5-7 years of progressively responsible development success and experience;
- Knowledge of or experience working in the nonprofit sector;
- Demonstrated success in conducting outreach to foundations, individuals, government, and/or corporations;
- Previous experience working with foundations, individuals, or members of the Board of Directors;
- Strong background experience and knowledge of solicitation strategies and development communications;
- Ability to understand, support and communicate the organization’s mission and values;
- Flexible and adaptable style; someone who can positively implement both strategic and tactical fundraising strategies;
- Ability to establish and maintain a positive working relationships with others both internally and externally to achieve the organization’s goals;
- Experience planning and executing events of various sizes and formats;
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills; and
- Exceptional interpersonal skills;
- Previous experience within the think tank, policy, research, or international security spheres;
- Familiarity with fundraising platforms such as DonorSearch, iWave, and Foundation Directory Online;
- Familiarity with CRM platforms such as Salesforce;
- Strong interest in foreign affairs and/or international peace and security issues;
- Grant writing proficiency; and
- Experience with capital campaign fundraising.
Closing date: Tuesday, 22 February 2022
Deadline to apply: February 22, 2022
TO APPLY: Now for Associate Director of Development – Washington
Submit resume and cover letter in a single PDF document.
Stimson is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates, supports, and promotes diversity, equity, and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable laws.
CONCLUSION on how to Apply Now for Associate Director of Development – Washington
Furthermore, we bring you more recruitment opportunities if you are still searching. Here they are. Just click on the ones of your choices, and they will give you a golden opportunity. You have to choose which sector to work in. Every sector of our-economy is covered here.
- Chief Nurse Migration-Health – UN Job Lagos
- Ikeja Electricity Jobs
- Private Sector Recruitment
- How to apply for NAF DSSC Recruitment 2021
- FRSC MI CADRE RECRUITMENT
- NAF 2021 Method of applications
- What the public sector offers
- NAF DSSC Essential positions
- Chief Financial officer jobs
- Recommended Oil & Gas Career jobs
- Private Sector initiatives for jobs
- Chief Marketing Officer Job
SUMMING UP ON how to Apply Now for Associate Director of Development – Washington
Finally, when it is for high grade lucrative jobs, visit recrutmentgap.com. We see recruitment gaps and give you the required information. Yes, we belief you are ok by this post. So, you have to bookmark this page for further updates. Again, you can equally share to reach your friends. Apply here.