Chief Marketing Officer Vacancy at An Oil & Gas Company: Here Is How to Apply – There is a recruitment gap in Integrated Oil & Gas Limited for Chief Marketing Officer. Are you interested? Are you qualified? Here are the requirements and the procedure to grab this job. So, read on.
Integrated Oil & Gas Limited :
Integrated Oil & Gas Limited vision was incorporated in 1998 as a spin-off from its parent company, Genesis Worldwide Shipping (GWS), the ship owning/vessel chartering arm of the corporate group, to offer an integrated, one-stop shop to consumers in the downstream sector of the Nigerian Petroleum marketing industry.
Today, Integrated Oil & Gas Ltd., has grown to be one of the largest and most respected names in the petroleum marketing industry, with over a decade years of exper ience in developing, operating and maintaining first class facilities and providing first class services to consumers.
Integrated Oil & Gas Ltd. is a privately owned indigenous company, a leader in the provision of refined petroluem products, including Automotive Gas Oil (AGO), Premium Motor Spirit (PMS) and Dual Purpose Kerosene (DPK), an operator of a State-of-the-Art storage facility, operators of several Gas/Petrol Station outlets, operators of a fleet of ground handling petroleum tankers as well as ocean-going tanker vessels with the aim of delivering products and services at more affordable prices.
Responsibilities for Chief Marketing Officer Vacancy at An Oil & Gas Company: Here Is How to Apply
- Manage company’s overall marketing and strategic planning programs to meet customer needs and increase revenue generation
- Manage the Market Intelligence process to drive the company’s growth strategies
- Design and deploy an effective customer acquisition, retention and relationship management strategy/framework to expand the organisation’s clientele.
- Provide an effective leadership and direction in the execution of the department’s activities
- Design, implement, effective new methods and tools to continuously improve company market knowledge and understanding.
- Evaluates customer research, market conditions, competitor activities and implement marketing plans
- Identifies customer/market needs and develops value propositions to meet the needs
- Establish a customer service-oriented culture
- Develop and implement a comprehensive marketing plan to acquire significant clientele from identified customer segments.
- Collects and analyze information on potential customers, competitors, and industry partners as well as overall market and regulatory dynamics. Prepares regular reports
- Assesses Company capability to serve most attractive segment where the company will create most value for customers and chooses the segments to focus on.
- Review the department’s performance on a regular basis and define action plans for improvement
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business Management discipline
- MBA is a plus
- 15+ years relevant experience with at least 10 years in a senior managerial position within an international group operating in the Oil & Gas / Engineering Industry
- Extensive knowledge of the Oil upstream industry is a plus
- Previous experience in Emerging Markets/Africa is a plus
- Track record for business strategy articulation, monitoring and implementation; sales & marketing planning, marketing models and business performance analysis
- Capable of presenting in deep analysis to board members and to contribute strategically to the Company development
- Good knowledge of local and global industry dynamics including regulation, legislation and operating environment
- Leadership and people management skills
- Excellent negotiation and relationship management skills
Reports, Business Analysis, Sales Management, Marketing, Business Strategy, Market research, Team Management, Strategy.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply for Chief Marketing Officer Vacancy at An Oil & Gas Company
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Note: We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.
OTHER RECRUITMENT OPPORTUNITIES:
Furthermore, here are other recruitment opportunities. A click on any one of them will give you a golden opportunity. You have to choose which sector to work in. Every sector of our economy i covered here.
- Private Sector Recruitment
- How to apply for NAF DSSC Recruitment 2021
- FRSC MI CADRE RECRUITMENT
- NAF 2021 Method of applications
- What the public sector offers
- NAF DSSC Essential positions
- Recommended Oil & Gas Career jobs
- Private Sector initiatives for jobs
- Deputy Managing Director at An Oil and Gas Company:
- FRSC Recruitment application procedure
- Total PLC Recruitments
- The Recruitment of FRSC RMA Cadre
Summing Up: Chief Marketing Officer Vacancy at An Oil & Gas Company: Here Is How to Apply
Finally, thank you for going through. We hope you enjoyed the post. You have to bookmark this page for further updates. Again, you can equally share to reach your friends.
The following cover a variety of recruitment gap opportunities. There are also scholarship and career tips here. You are advised to click your desired topics for broader understanding and to apply where necessary.
- Top 50 Oil & Gas Companies recruiting
- Nigerian Oil & Gas Company Profiles for recruitment
- 25 Highest paying jobs in Nigeria
- Highly demanded jobs in Nigeria
- 20 Professions on high demand in Nigeria
- Ongoing scholarship programs in Nigeria
- Top International Scholarship Programs
- 20 most demanded vocational skills for recruitment
- 13 digital skills in demand globally
- Visa & Job abroad before leaving
- Ongoing Scholarships
Again, if you need business information, professional/career guides and entrepreneurial guides, click the highlighted. You can equally use the search button on the pages to search for whatever you want on our sites.