CMBG at first bank of Nigeria limited as a Business Manager. Are you interested in this job and qualified? We have here all you need to know and do about this job to secure it. The application portal is also included. And you will simply click on the relevant link to apply. Just read on.
Furthermore, the first bank of Nigeria is one of the oldest banks in Nigeria. And also said to be the biggest. In fact, the money deposit bank was founded in 1894. Then as the bank of British west Africa. However, it was renamed first bank of Nigeria in 1979. The Financial firm currently has over 790 branches nationwide. And a total of 7,616 employees. As of 2019, First Bank Of Nigeria has generated a revenue of N10,675,000,000.
Job Title: Business Manager – CMBG
Job Identification: 194
Duties & Responsibilities For CMBG at first bank of Nigeria limited as a Business Manager
- Provide strategic leadership and direction in the execution of the team’s functions and activities.
- Optimally manage and deepen relationships with new and existing customers in target market.
- Coordinate the overall marketing activities of the Relationship Managers (RMs) within the team; and ensure a significant increase in market share of new and existing customers.
- In addition, deliberate growth of the team’s trade transaction volumes: Form M / Letters of Credit / Bills for Collection etc.
- Develop budgets and goals for the team and ensure budgets are met and manage resources for profitability.
- Identify new business opportunities and formulate strategies for retaining and winning new accounts.
- Structuring of deals and relating with co-lenders in syndication arrangements.
- Periodically review and evaluate the performance of the team and ensure corrective actions to achieve Group’s strategy and annual plans
- Responsible for driving of trade-related transactions for the bank (Fx business)
Job Requirements for CMBG at first bank of Nigeria limited as a Business Manager
Furthermore, these are essential requirements for the job.
- Minimum Education: First Degree or its equivalent in any discipline preferably business-related.
- Minimum experience 9 years’ relevant experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word; PowerPoint; and Excel Applications
- Banking structure, policies, and procedures
- Industry knowledge
- Banking services/products
- Regulatory Compliance
- Core business processes
Application Closing Date
21st August, 2021.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
OTHER RECRUITMENT OPPORTUNITIES:
At this juncture, we bring you more recruitment opportunities if you re still searching. Here they are. Just click on the ones of your choices. That will be a golden opportunity for you. Furthermore, you have to choose which sector to work in. Every sector of our economy is covered here.
- Private Sector Recruitment
- How to apply for NAF DSSC Recruitment 2021
- FRSC MI CADRE RECRUITMENT
- NAF 2021 Method of applications
- PLC & ICSS Supervisor at SPIE Oil & Gas Service Nigeria Limited
- What the public sector offers
- Business Development Officers at Vagan oil and gas limited
- NAF DSSC Essential positions
- Chief Financial officer jobs
- Recommended Oil & Gas Career jobs
- Private Sector initiatives for jobs
- Chief Marketing Officer Job
- Apply for Managing Director Here
- Deputy Managing Director at An Oil and Gas Company:
- FRSC Recruitment application procedure
- Total PLC Recruitments
- The Recruitment of FRSC RMA Cadre
Finally, this post gave full details for CMBG at first bank of Nigeria limited as a Business Manager. Yet you may still need more clarifications. If you are in such condition, please send in your questions and other comments through our comment box bellow. And, can you help a friend? Just by sharing this post. If you like this website you can bookmark it for further updates.