COMPLIANCE MANAGER AT ALERT MICROFINANCE BANK NOW, The Compliance Manager will be responsible for Conducting compliance risk assessments. He will also be Conducting internal reviews and audits and operational audits to ensure the organization meets operational requirements. Such a candidate must posses relevant qualifications and skills.
As a matter of fact, Alert Microfinance Bank is a leading financial service provider with core mandate of providing affordable, flexible financial and non-financial services to MSME, Private and Public Sectors.
The Focus of this post:
Our focus is to give you all information about this recruitment. The vacancy recruitment for Compliance Manager at Alert Microfinance Bank is ongoing. Here are the Job title, location, job roles and responsibilities and application procedure and dateline.
- Job Title: Compliance Manager; Details for the position are given below:
- Location: Lagos
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Compliance Manager at Alert Microfinance Bank is a critical role in delivering the organization’s strategic objectives by conducting periodic assessments to evaluate conformance with code of ethics and regulatory bodies, carrying out operational audits to ensure the organization meets operational requirements.
- Conducting compliance risk assessments
- Conducting internal reviews and audits
- And, Conducting operational audits to ensure the organization meets operational requirements
- Advising internal management and business partners on the implementation of compliance programs
- Developing risk management strategies
- Following up on compliance issues that require investigation
- Evaluating compliance systems and ensuring adequate software is in place
- Reporting on compliance
- Conduct periodic assessments to evaluate conformance with code of ethics and regulatory standards (regulatory bodies)
- Dealing and being the point of contact for the regulators (CBN, IFRS etc)
- Conducting regular GAP analysis on new and updated controls and best practices in the Microfinance Industry.
- Minimum of B.Sc or HND in Accounts and Finance related role.
- Minimum of 5 years of Cognate experience in Microfinance Indutsry as Compliance Manager is a MUST.
- Chartered membership of a relevant professional association, e.g. ACA, ICAN, ACCA.
- Previous experience in Management and proficient use of accounting software E.g Quickbooks, Peachtree, SAP
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office package, especially Excel and Word
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Demonstrates ability to identify problems
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and with limited supervision
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and to multi-task to meet deadlines
- Promotes team work, contributes towards building team consensus and acts as a team player
- Consistently approach work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude.
Application Closing Date:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Compliance Manager” as the email subject. Please, note that only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
OTHER RECRUITMENT OPPORTUNITIES:
Furthermore, get other recruitment opportunities here. They are here to broaden you scope of recruitment search choices. A click on any one of them may give you a golden opportunity. Click now.
- Private Sector Recruitment
- 2021/2022 Nigerian immigration service recruitment
- How to apply for NAF DSSC Recruitment 2021
- FRSC MI CADRE RECRUITMENT
- NPF Recruitment 2021/2022
- Civil Defence Recruitment 2021/2022
- NAF 2021 Method of applications
- What the public sector offers
- NAF DSSC Essential positions
- Recommended Oil & Gas Career jobs
- Private Sector initiatives for jobs
- FRSC Recruitment application procedure
- Total PLC Recruitments
- The Recruitment of FRSC RMA Cadre
Finally, if you need an update on this post, please drop your phone number at comment box bellow. You can send in your comments or questions through that too. You can also drop your email for regular updates.