Deputy Managing Director at An Oil and Gas Company: This is How to Apply. Do you like working in an Oil & Gas company in Nigeria? There is this recruitment gap for a Deputy Managing Director in one of the oil & gas companies in Nigeria. Can you apply now? This is because, our patronage of an Oil & Gas company, are presently recruiting qualified applicant for its operations in Nigeria within the capacity below:
Responsibilities for deputy-managing-director-at-an-oil-and-gas-company-this-is-how-to-apply
- Reporting to the Managing Director, the Deputy Managing Director (DMD) provides support to the Managing Director to ensure that Company achieves its business objectives and creates an environment that promotes staff commitment to the achievement of the organisational vision, mission, and strategy.
- Has a global role all over the activities of the company. He will support, manage and develop sales, financial and operational activities.
- Participate to the formulation of the short and medium-term Group strategy; to set up correspondent goals and progress plan; to ensure implementation providing solutions to issues.
- Provide strategic advice to the board so that they will have accurate view of the market and the company’s future.
- To evaluate and improve the operation and financial performances; to research and identify opportunities; and to oversee budget preparation and to maintain budgets and optimize expenses.
In addition, are;
- To oversee day-to-day operations and supporting services activities; to ensure employees work productively and develop professionalism.
- Furthermore, to oversee the maintenance, the protection and the security of the properties, assets and the employees.
- To oversee the interaction with unions, the recruitment and the training of new employees and the employee assessment process.
- To initiate actions to support and develop a good social climate.
- And, to interact with local communities, local and provincial authorities for all matters involving the company.
Desired Qualifications, Skills and Experience
The following qualifications are very relevant.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering field of study from a recognized university
- MBA is a plus
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience in a similar senior management role – (DMD, Operations Director, Project Director)
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience in the upstream Oil & Gas industry (engineering, fabrication, maritime, exploration & production)
- Proven experience in managing a large team (nationals & expatriates)
- Demonstrable experience in developing strategic and business plans
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance
- Organisational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organization and leadership skills
- Experience navigating / relations with Nigerian Oil & Gas / Manufacturing regulatory bodies is a plus
In fact, skills required are geared towards achieving the following;
Reports, Cost Planning, Customer Relations, Oil & Gas, Market Analysis. In addition, are; Business Development, Leadership, Business Strategy, Finance, Team Management.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Furthermore, interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We thank all applicants, however only those selected will be contacted.
OTHER RECRUITMENT OPPORTUNITIES:
Furthermore, here are other recruitment opportunities. A click on any one of them will give you a golden opportunity. You may go for public sector job you want or private sector job. In fact, the banking, and oil and gas jobs are separated here for emphasis.
- Private Sector Recruitment
- How to apply for NAF DSSC Recruitment 2021
- FRSC MI CADRE RECRUITMENT
- NAF 2021 Method of applications
- What the public sector offers
- NAF DSSC Essential positions
- Recommended Oil & Gas Career jobs
- Private Sector initiatives for jobs
- FRSC Recruitment application procedure
- Total PLC Recruitments
- The Recruitment of FRSC RMA Cadre
CONCLUSION ON deputy-managing-director-at-an-oil-and-gas-company-this-is-how-to-apply
Finally, for this job opportunity we have given you all the necessary steps to access the application portal. So, we can conclude that you enjoyed the post. The next action demanded of you now is to bookmark this page. This is because, you will soon need the update to be published on this page and site. Can you now share to reach your friends.
The following cover a variety of recruitment gap opportunities. There are also scholarship and career tips here. You are advised to click your desired topics for broader understanding and to apply where necessary.
- Top 50 Oil & Gas Companies recruiting
- Nigerian Oil & Gas Company Profiles for recruitment
- 25 Highest paying jobs in Nigeria
- Highly demanded jobs in Nigeria
- 20 Professions on high demand in Nigeria
- Ongoing scholarship programs in Nigeria
- Top International Scholarship Programs
- 20 most demanded vocational skills for recruitment
- 13 digital skills in demand globally
- Visa & Job abroad before leaving
- Ongoing Scholarships
And if you need business information, professional/career guides and entrepreneurial guides, click the highlighted. You can equally use the search button on the pages to search for whatever you want on our sites.