Electrical & Instrumentation Trainer – M / F SPIE Oil & Gas Limited – M / F SPIE OIL & GAS limited is recruiting Electrical & instrumentation trainer. Here are the recruitment qualifications and procedure for application. The online application portal is also provided. Could you please, read through to check on the other terms and conditions for this employment before applying..
Furthermore, we have also published other recruitment job opportunities in M / F SPIE OIL & GAS limited. These include, Lead Commissioning Piping/Mechanical/Process Engineer, PLC & ICSS Supervisor and commissioning Preservation Engineer. Please, click on any of your choice for details.
SPIE Oil & Gas:
Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.. Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
Recruitment Details: Electrical & Instrumentation Trainer – M / F SPIE Oil & Gas Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Title: Electrical & Instrumentation Trainer – M / F
- Reference ID: 2021-19811
- Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Contract Type: Permanent Contract
- Contractual Hours: Full time
- Employee Status: Employee
SPIE Oil & Gas Nigeria is currently looking for a Electrical & Instrumentation Trainer to join its work force in Nigeria.
Based in Port Harcourt, the main purpose of the job is:
- Deliver theoretical and OJT programmes for electrical & instruments technicians, supervisors, specialists and graduate engineers to enable a common high level of competence.
- Responsible for the implementation and compliance of the E&I Engineering and Maintenance Team Competence assurance system across the Spie business in all assets.
- Support line managers in identifying needs and ensuring these needs are met in a consistent and cost effective manner.
Principal responsibilities shall include:
- Deliver theoretical and OJT programmes for electrical & instruments technicians, supervisors, specialists and graduate engineers.
- Develop and prepare all course teaching materials and visual aids liaising as required with the Recruitment Team. This will also include any course reference materials and/or student workbooks.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy of all individual training records and to provide accurate reports as and when required.
- Provide the client with detailed student progress reports containing the
- assessment, level of competence, attendance and behaviors of the trainees.
- Liaise with equipment vendors and any additional specialist instrumentation suppliers to ensure that teaching materials support the knowledge required for a trainee to develop satisfactory workplace competence.
- Conduct instrument and control overview training program for production personnel and others requiring a basic presentation on the plants operational control features.
- Design appropriate courses for the trainees and to schedule their release to the operational plant to enable them to quickly develop and utilize their new skills on the job.
- Conduct refresher training courses and additional remedial program if requested.
Profile – Electrical & Instrumentation Trainer – M / F SPIE Oil & Gas Limited
- You have extensive experience working in the Oil & Gas Services industry as an Electrical & Instrumentation Trainer.
- Good knowledge & usage of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- SPIE Oil & Gas Services is committed to promote diversity. This position is opened to people with disabilities.
Minimum level of experience required:
- 10 years or more.
- English (D-Full professional proficiency).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply – Electrical & Instrumentation Trainer – M / F SPIE Oil & Gas Limited
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
OTHER RECRUITMENT OPPORTUNITIES:
In continuation, we bring you more recruitment opportunities if you are still searching. Here they are. Just click on the ones of your choices, and they will give you a golden opportunity. You have to choose which sector to work in. Every sector of our economy is covered here.
- Private Sector Recruitment
- How to apply for NAF DSSC Recruitment 2021
- FRSC MI CADRE RECRUITMENT
- NAF 2021 Method of applications
- PLC & ICSS Supervisor at SPIE Oil & Gas Service Nigeria Limited
- What the public sector offers
- Business Development Officers at Vagan oil and gas limited
- NAF DSSC Essential positions
- Chief Financial officer jobs
- Recommended Oil & Gas Career jobs
- Private Sector initiatives for jobs
- Chief Marketing Officer Job
- Apply for Managing Director Here
- Deputy Managing Director at An Oil and Gas Company:
- FRSC Recruitment application procedure
- Total PLC Recruitments
- The Recruitment of FRSC RMA Cadre
SUMMING UP – Electrical & Instrumentation Trainer – M / F SPIE Oil & Gas Limited
Finally, when it is for high grade lucrative jobs, visit recrutmentgap.com. We see recruitment gaps and give you the required information. Yes, we belief you are ok by this post. So, you have to bookmark this page for further updates. Again, you can equally share to reach your friends.
If you have comments, questions and issues to clear, please through the comment box below send us your phone number and email address. We will reply promptly.