Experienced Loan Marketer @ Alert Microfinance Bank – 2 Openings Available Now Here is How to Apply, Here are the job description, responsibilities, academic and skill requirement, in addition to the application methods and procedure. As a matter of fact, the Loan Marketers will be responsible for the evaluation and processing of loans and act as liaison between customers and the organization while helping qualified applicants acquire huge loans in a timely manner.
Furthermore, Alert Microfinance bank is a leading financial service provider with core mandate of providing affordable, flexible financial and non-financial services to MSME, Private and Public Sectors.
Job Title: Experienced Loan Marketer
Details of the recruitment are as given below.
Locations: Lagos Island, Mainland – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description – EXPERIENCED LOAN MARKETER @ ALERT MICROFINANCE BANK
- Experienced Loan Marketers at Alert Microfinance Bank are responsible for the evaluation and processing of loans and act as liaison between customers and the organization while helping qualified applicants acquire huge loans in a timely manner.
- Market loan products and process loan applications for SME, Public and Private Sectors.
- Interview loan applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of repayment of loans
- Determine all applicable ratios and metrics and set up loan payment plans
- Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions
- Opening loan applications Conducting loan analysis by visiting the business and household of clients
- Visiting the business /employer of guarantors and preparing a complete loan assessment according to the bank’s credit procedures
- Presenting loan proposals to the credit units and informing the client about the decision of the credit units
- Ensuring punctual repayments of acquired loans from clients, contacting and visiting all parties based on needs
- Ensuring high quality standards of the bank’s credit portfolio
- Ability to meet and exceed targets while actively working to increasing business portfolio and client’s base.
Key Requirements – EXPERIENCED LOAN MARKETER @ ALERT MICROFINANCE BANK
- Minimum of B.Sc. or its equivalent in Marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience from a reputable Microfinance Bank.
- Sound Risk Management experience and can disburse/deliver a Min of 20million Naira Loan Monthly with good success rate and track records.
- Good knowledge of Lagos Island and Mainland markets
- Ability to disburse SME, Public and Private Loans in large volumes without default
- Experienced in repayment tracking and loan collection without a day default.
- Detailed and target oriented
- Excellent team spirit and communications skills
- Excellent Human Relations and Inter-personal skills
- Goal oriented.
Very Attractive (With Incentives and Commission).
Application Closing Date:
30th August, 2021.
How to Apply For EXPERIENCED LOAN MARKETER @ ALERT MICROFINANCE BANK
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Experienced Loan Marketer” as the email subject. Note that only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
OTHER RECRUITMENT OPPORTUNITIES:
Furthermore, get other recruitment opportunities here. They are here to broaden you scope of recruitment search choices. A click on any one of them may give you a golden opportunity. Click now.
- Private Sector Recruitment
- 2021/2022 Nigerian immigration service recruitment
- How to apply for NAF DSSC Recruitment 2021
- FRSC MI CADRE RECRUITMENT
- NPF Recruitment 2021/2022
- Civil Defence Recruitment 2021/2022
- NAF 2021 Method of applications
- What the public sector offers
- NAF DSSC Essential positions
- Recommended Oil & Gas Career jobs
- Private Sector initiatives for jobs
- FRSC Recruitment application procedure
- Total PLC Recruitments
- The Recruitment of FRSC RMA Cadre
Finally, if you need an update on this post, please drop your phone number at comment box bellow. You can send in your comments or questions through that too. You can also drop your email for regular updates.