Head Fin Tech at Alert Microfinance Bank Now – Here is How to Apply For Head Fin Tech at Alert Microfinance Bank Become a Candidate for Now. Such candidate will be responsible to lead a team of tech savvy experts, drive and execute the bank digital transformation projects. He must possess Min of B.Sc or HND in related role. And a minimum of 5 years Cognate experience. Other recruitment requirements, skills and application procedure are detailed below.
As matter of fact, at Alert Microfinance Bank Limited, we have built our impressive growth on excellent service delivery in a uniquely customer friendly environment with professional staff, a robust information technology IT structure, very sound corporate governance, robust risk management process
Furthermore, Alert Microfinance bank is a leading financial service provider with core mandate of providing affordable, flexible financial and non-financial services to SME, Private and Public Sectors. On the recruitment of Head Fin Tech at Alert Microfinance Bank , we bring you the following information, plus others.
- Job Title: Head of FINTECH – We are recruiting to fill the position with following details.
- Location: Lagos
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Head of Fintech at Alert Microfinance Bank is a critical role and the ideal candidate will be responsible to lead a team of tech savvy experts, drive and execute the bank digital transformation projects.
Job Description – Head Fin Tech at Alert Microfinance Bank Now
Digital Transformation Process:
- Drive and execute the bank digital transformation projects.
- Effective and efficient electronic card management for web and mobile payment channels.
- Management of excellent service delivery across the network.
- Development and implementation of operations digitalization
- Foster a lasting and seamless relationship with electronic service providers: NIBSS, Interswitch, etc
- Identify friction points for Fintech and market sales teams in prospecting, pitching, onboarding and growing new business. Set standards for the client experience and work with Client Services, Risk, Operations, Sales and Finance to ensure they are met.
- Lead the development of frameworks and content centrally that can be repeatedly used by market sales teams (Risk management, category prioritization and sales collaterals):
- Work with the Risk team to manage the risk of the portfolio to ensure the integrity of the ecosystem while balancing client needs for speed.
Leadership, Planning & Communication:
- Develop strategic and operational plans for Fintech business, leading thought leadership on the value of Fintech to the broader business
- Lead a team of specialists on transactional banking offerings.
- Coordinate the electronics banking business of the company
- Work with the management team to structure their Cluster Fintech sales teams.
- Report and interact with senior management to indicate the status of Fintech deal progress. Bringing a commercial lens to the performance of Fintech in the organization
Requirements – Head Fin Tech at Alert Microfinance Bank Now
- Min of B.Sc or HND in related role.
- Minimum 5 years of Cognate experience as Head of FINTECH is a MUST.
- Extensive experience in the payments / fintech / banking / telecoms or related technology industry with experience of operating in a Microfinance Bank System
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Demonstrates ability to identify problems
- Software Development. It may seem a somewhat generic point when you compare software development to other more niche skills that are in demand.
- Proficient in Digital Transformation.
- Cybersecurity and blockchain proficiency
- Developments and the drive for Automation.
- Soft skills.
Application Closing Date:
How to Apply: – Head Fin Tech at Alert Microfinance Bank Now
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Head of FINTECH” as the subject of the mail. Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
OTHER RECRUITMENT OPPORTUNITIES:
Furthermore, get other recruitment opportunities here. They are here to broaden you scope of recruitment search choices. A click on any one of them may give you a golden opportunity. Click now.
- Private Sector Recruitment
- 2021/2022 Nigerian immigration service recruitment
- How to apply for NAF DSSC Recruitment 2021
- FRSC MI CADRE RECRUITMENT
- NPF Recruitment 2021/2022
- Civil Defence Recruitment 2021/2022
- NAF 2021 Method of applications
- What the public sector offers
- NAF DSSC Essential positions
- Recommended Oil & Gas Career jobs
- Private Sector initiatives for jobs
- FRSC Recruitment application procedure
- Total PLC Recruitments
- The Recruitment of FRSC RMA Cadre
Finally, if you need an update on this post, please drop your phone number at comment box bellow. You can send in your comments or questions through that too. You can also drop your email for regular updates.