Here Is How To Apply For Head of Operations at Ultimus Holdings – Ultimus Holdings is a global investment company with the sole purpose of contributing to the sustainable development of African economies. As a matter of facts, our investing deployment is broad-based and long-term. In other words, we specifically invest is sectors that demonstrate growth; leveraging our sector expertise in ensuring we become market leaders in all operational portfolios.
The post focus:
Our focus on this post is to bring to light all the recruitment opportunity for Head of Operations at Ultimus Holdings. Therefore, here are recruitment conditions. Includes aew Responsibilities, Requirements and Method of Application. Please you have to be clicking to read all highlighted items to make good use of this publication.
Furthermore, the ideal staff will be responsible for setting operational and growth strategy. He will also manage all operational activities for Ultimus Holdings.
In fact, he is expected to drive a team to execute long-term and short-term plans and directives by implementing judgement, vision, management, and leadership to ensure financial strength and operating efficiency.
Job Tittle: Head of Operations
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities: Here Is How To Apply For Head of Operations at Ultimus Holdings
- You are responsible for setting operational and growth strategy. You will manage all operational activities for Ultimus Holdings.
- And you are expected to drive a team to execute long-term and short-term plans and directives by implementing judgement, vision, management, and leadership to ensure financial strength and operating efficiency.
- Collaborating with the Vice President in setting and driving organizational vision and operational strategy
- Develop actionable business strategies and plans that ensure alignment with short-term and long-term objectives developed in tandem with the Vice President
- Directly oversee operations of all Ultimus Group portfolio companies to ensure sufficient investment capital to achieve growth targets over the near term.
- B.Sc / M.Sc in Business Management or any relevant degree
- Minimum of 10 years’ Experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience as Head of Operations, Operations Director or similar leadership role
- Familiarity with all business functions including HR, Finance, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain and IT
- Knowledge of data analytics and reporting.
1st March, 2022.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
More Information: Here Is How To Apply For Head of Operations at Ultimus Holdings
Location Ikoyi, Lagos
Years Of Experience 5-10
Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
Note: For email based Applications. To ensure you get a response from the Employer, kindly use an Email client preferably ‘Gmail’, then follow the instructions in the ‘How to Apply’ section above. Good Luck!
Furthermore, we bring you more recruitment opportunities here. So, here more recruitment gaps to fill. Just click on any for a golden opportunity.
- Chief Nurse Migration-Health – UN Job Lagos
- Ikeja Electricity Jobs
- Private Sector Recruitment
- How to apply for NAF DSSC Recruitment 2021
- FRSC MI CADRE RECRUITMENT
- NAF 2021 Method of applications
- What the public sector offers
- NAF DSSC Essential positions
- Chief Financial officer jobs
- Recommended Oil & Gas Career jobs
- Private Sector initiatives for jobs
- Chief Marketing Officer Job
SUMMING UP ON How To Apply For Head of Operations at Ultimus Holdings
Finally, visit recrutmentgap.com. for very lucrative jobs vacancies. This is because, we search for recruitment gaps and give you the required information. Yes, we belief you are ok by this post. So, you have to bookmark this page for further updates. Again, you can equally share to reach your friends. Get professional career information here and for your business click here