Here is how to apply for NPF recruitment 2022/2023 – This means going through NPF Recruitment portal for 2021/2022 – www.policerecruitment.ng. That will certainly reveal the General Requirements for the NPF Recruitment. As a matter of fact, the Nigeria Police recruitment portal will soon be opened for applicants. Therefore, if you are one of those hoping to make a career in Police Force, the opportunity is here now.
As a matter of fact, NPF means Nigerian Police Force which is a body of officers representing the civil authority of government. Generally, the Police is responsible for maintaining public order and safety, enforcing the law, and preventing, detecting, and investigating criminal activities. The Police is also entrusted with various licensing and civil security regulatory activities.
NPF Recruitment 2022/2023 www.policerecruitment.ng
The Nigeria Police Force is the Primary Nigerian law enforcement organ in Nigeria. It has over 380,000 workers making it one of the largest workforces in the world. It has numerous branches and zones that exist in every state of the federation.
Established in 1820, the major mission of the NPF is to ensure that the country is void of security threats and to make the country a safe as haven..
General Requirements for the NPF Recruitment
You must be passionate about working for the Police Force. And, so, must be able to possess all the requirements below;
- All applicants must be of Nigerian origin by birth.
- A National Identity Number (NIN) is required of applicants.
- Must possess a minimum of Five (5) Credits in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/N ECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics
- The age requirement for this job position is between 17 – 25 years.
- Physical and mental fitness is a compulsion for interested applicants.
- Male candidates must not be less than 1.67m tall while females should not be less than 1.64m tall.
- Applicant must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only)
- Female applicants who are pregnant at the time of this recruitment will be disqualified.
- As an applicant, you are required to come with a printout of your completed online form, completely signed guarantor forms, and submit them at the Screening and recruitment center.
Nigeria Police recruitment portal
Any candidate who is suffering from any of the under-listed health issues or deformities will not pass the health screening. Such applicants are advised not to apply for the Nigeria Police Force recruitment.
- Speech impediment
- Gross malformation of teeth or jaw preventing proper chewing of meal
- Knock knees
- Bowlegs or bent knees
- Deformed hands or knocked fingers
- Defective eyesight or squint eyes
- Amputation of any part of the body
How to Apply Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2022/2023
Active email address is needed for the application and Only interested applicants are asked to apply. As a matter of fact, here is the procedure.
- Fill the online form by visiting the Nigeria police recruitment portal
- Enter your National identity number
- Pick a job opening that fits your qualification,
- Read the requirements and understand them better,
- Upload your certificates.
- Next, apply for any of the job openings
OTHER RECRUITMENT OPPORTUNITIES: – HERE IS HOW TO APPLY FOR NPF RECRUITMENT 2022/2023
Furthermore, these are other recruitment opportunities for you. They are here to broaden you scope of recruitment choice. A click on any one of them may give you a golden opportunity.
- Private Sector Recruitment
- 2021/2022 Nigerian immigration service recruitment
- How to apply for NAF DSSC Recruitment 2021
- FRSC MI CADRE RECRUITMENT
- Civil Defence Recruitment 2021/2022
- NAF 2021 Method of applications
- What the public sector offers
- NAF DSSC Essential positions
- Recommended Oil & Gas Career jobs
- Private Sector initiatives for jobs
- FRSC Recruitment application procedure
- Total PLC Recruitments
- The Recruitment of FRSC RMA Cadre
RECRUITMENT CLOSING DATE – HERE IS HOW TO APPLY FOR NPF RECRUITMENT 2022/2023
After 6 weeks of commencement, the Nigerian Police service recruitment applications closes. Therefore, you re mandated to apply within the 6 weeks window given.
Finally, if you need an update on this post, please drop your phone number at comment box bellow. You can send in your comments or questions through that too.