HERE IS HOW TO APPLY NOW FOR FINANCIAL CONTROLLER AT AN OIL AND GAS SERVICING COMPANY. This is an oil field service company providing services to the oil and gas industry. In general, these services include drilling and formation evaluation. Others are well construction, and completion services. However, it’s commonly known that oil field service companies do not typically produce petroleum products. Here are how to apply for jobs in an oil and gas company in Nigeria.
The Focus of this Post:
The focus of this article is to present to you all the recruitment terms and conditions including the followings.
- Job Title: Financial Controller
An Oil and Gas servicing company located in Victoria Island is currently seeking to grow its team by hiring the services of Financial Controller. Other details are as specified below.
2. Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
3. Job Type: Full-time
Now follow us into the job responsibilities, requirements, method of applications and links for other related job opportunities.
Job Responsibilities: HERE IS HOW TO APPLY NOW FOR FINANCIAL CONTROLLER AT AN OIL AND GAS SERVICING COMPANY.
The following are the responsibilities classified into Treasury, Tax and Financial Accounting. Job requirements include Knowledge of capital markets, accounting and business finance. Details are here below.
- Maintain stewardship for financial assets and debt, including being in charge of cash management, debt management and investment management functions of the organization and its affiliated entities.
- Develop and implement daily, monthly and quarterly cash forecasting models.
- Present revised financial forecasts based on actual spend and the organisation’s financial position.
- Responsible for financial investments and capital growth
- Advise on the organisation’s reserves and investment policy
- Research and recommend financing alternatives, analyzing options and providing recommendations to the Management.
- Structuring debt arrangements with lenders, Managing corporate investments and Monitoring cash flow.
- Ensures the maintenance of corporate liquidity and financial stability.
- Liaise with Tax Authorities, Auditors and other Regulatory bodies as regards preparation and filing of the Audited Financials and other Tax related matters.
- Ensuring prompt remittance and various statutory deduction i.e VAT, PAYE, CIT, Pension Fund etc.
- Preparing Financial Statement in line with the IFRS standards.
- Responsible for the Asset and Liability Management.
- Preparing and Maintaining balance sheet schedules, ledgers, profit and loss statement, monthly and yearly financial statements and other reports
- Carrying out monthly bank account closing and analysis.
- Carry out bank reconciliation analysis and account audit
- Liaise with Bank on Transaction rates and Foreign Translation rate.
- Payroll administration and preparing of monthly sales reports for analysis.
- Developing and consolidating the departmental and organization’s budget.
- Periodic audit of departmental processes.
- Monitoring compliance in line with accepted accounting principles and company procedures.
- Developing, maintaining and implementing financial internal controls, policies and procedures.
These job requirements give specifications for skills and knowledge required, including industry experience. These are listed below.
- Knowledge of capital markets, accounting and business finance.
- First Class grade, minimum 2:1 in BSc in Accounting or related discipline.
- 5+ years work experience.
- Accounting certification is required (ICAN, ACCA, ACA). Candidates in-view will be considered.
- Strong experience/knowledge in Financial Reporting, Taxation and IFRS is required.
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills.
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude.
Application Closing Date:
Method of Application – HERE IS HOW TO APPLY NOW FOR FINANCIAL CONTROLLER AT AN OIL AND GAS SERVICING COMPANY.
Interested and qualified candidates should send / upload both CV & Passport Photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org using “Financial Controller” as the subject of the mail.
OTHER RECRUITMENT OPPORTUNITIES:
Furthermore, get other recruitment opportunities here. They are here to broaden you scope of recruitment search choices. A click on any one of them may give you a golden opportunity. Click now.
- Private Sector Recruitment
- 2021/2022 Nigerian immigration service recruitment
- How to apply for NAF DSSC Recruitment 2021
- FRSC MI CADRE RECRUITMENT
- NPF Recruitment 2021/2022
- Civil Defence Recruitment 2021/2022
- NAF 2021 Method of applications
- What the public sector offers
- NAF DSSC Essential positions
- Recommended Oil & Gas Career jobs
- Private Sector initiatives for jobs
- FRSC Recruitment application procedure
- Total PLC Recruitments
- The Recruitment of FRSC RMA Cadre
Finally, if you need an update on this post, please drop your phone number at comment box bellow. You can send in your comments or questions through that too. You can also drop your email for regular updates.