ICAPS Administrator (Expat or Local) At SPIE OIL & GAS Services – Apply Here Now- To follow the Contractor’s commissioning activities as per OPERCOM using ICAPS software. Tracking, reporting of all pre-commission / commissioning activities and the receipt and review of all Completion dossiers (Ready for Commissioning and Achievement of Commissioning and Transfer of Operations and Maintenance) for formal Transfer to company Operations.
If you think you can fit in to these responsibilities, now, read and ready to apply
SPIE Oil & Gas Services
SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
In fact, our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
With a global view of the market and resources that are readily available through its localised network, SPIE Oil & Gas Services delivers efficient and responsive solutions at any time and in any place, thanks to qualified teams who put their skills at the service of their customers. The company is true to its values, and to its quality, health, safety and environmental commitments
The Post Focus:
As a matter of fact, our focus in this post is to bring to you the following recruitment information;
- Job Title: ICAPS Administrator (Expat or Local) – M / F
- Reference: 2021-18988
- Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Contract type: International Contract
- Contractual hours: Full time
- Employee Status: Operative
Responsibilities – ICAPS Administrator (Expat or Local) At SPIE OIL & GAS Services
His task includes:
- To follow the Contractor’s commissioning activities as per OPERCOM using ICAPS software.
- Tracking, reporting of all pre-commissiong / commissioning activities and the receipt and review of all Completion dossiers (Ready for Commissioning and Achievement of Commissioning and Transfer of Operations and Maintenance) for formal Transfer to company Operations.
- Supervising the company coordination of the project punch lists.
- Support Contractor to achieve the execution as per planning.
- HND or B.Sc in Petroleum Engineering / Documentation or Equivalent in any Engineering Field, and an IT background is essential.
- Not less than 6 years experience in Oil and Gas industry with at least 3 years in a similar position
- Knowledgeable of OPERCOM and ICAPS
- And,knowledgeable of Crystal Report and SQL Server installation
- Knowledgeable of TOTAL rules and specifications
- Good communication skills and fluency in English
- Good interpersonal and diplomatic skills
Minimum level of experience required:
- 6 years or more
- English (C-Professional working proficiency).
Application Closing Date:
How to Apply – ICAPS Administrator (Expat or Local) At SPIE OIL & GAS Services
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
CHECK FOR RECENT RECRUITMENTS HERE:
- Instrument Fitter @ SPIE Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited ,
- Mechanic Foreman at SPIE Oil & Gas Services:,
- Head Fin Tech at Alert Microfinance Bank,
- Other SPIE OIL & GAS Vacancies
- RECOVERY OFFICER AT ALERT MICROFINANCE BANK,ALERT ,
- Experienced Loan Marketer @ Alert Microfinance Bank ,
- TEAM LEAD COLLATERAL MANAGEMENT AT UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC
In conclusion, if you need an update on this post, please drop your phone number at comment box bellow. You can send in your comments or questions through that too. Also, you can drop your email for regular updates. Please share to reach others. And follow us on our social media handles.