ICSS Console Operators (Panel Operators) – Local At SPIE Oil & Gas Services (Rivers & Delta) Apply Here Now- He shall ensure Safety of commissioning activities including ICSS systems with effective coordination with other parties involved and In compliance with clients regulation.He shall interface with a team of commissioning discipline leaders and engineers in a safe and professional manner within the frame work and priorities defined by the commissioning engineer.
SPIE Oil & Gas Services
SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
Her we bring you updates on the recruitment of ICSS Console Operators (Panel Operators) – Local M/F-ICSS CONSOLE OPERATORS (PANEL OPERATORS) – LOCAL AT SPIE OIL & GAS SERVICES (RIVERS & DELTA) APPLY HERE NOW. Others are for the recruitment portal and the followings;
- Locations: Port Harcourt – Rivers and Amenam Offshore – Delta
- Contract type: Temporary work contract
- Contractual hours: On demand
- Contract duration: 6 months will possible extension
Job Description for ICSS Console Operators (Panel Operators)
- He shall ensure Safety of commissioning activities including ICSS systems with effective coordination with other parties involved and In compliance with clients regulation.
- And,he shall interface with a team of commissioning discipline leaders and engineers in a safe and professional manner within the frame work and priorities defined by the commissioning engineer.
- He has a clear understanding of all types of operational and organization documents related to interface with other parties (contractor, field operations, government authorities, certification authorities etc.) and ensure proper interaction with his team members.
- Monitor operating conditions and make in-process adjustments either at the console or within the plant to ensure safe operations.
- Work as operator of the plant, if required.
- Identify operational hazards and resolve them as necessary.
- Operates according to established procedures, including starting-up/shutting-down the plant and adjusting associate instruments to maintain the required levels, flow rates, pressure and temperature
- Minimum of HND qualification in Engineering, Project or Commissioning Management.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience supporting commissioning teams in the successful delivery of developmental projects.
- Strong experience in onshore/offshore oil and gas industry regarding commissioning. Experience in Maintenance will be an added advantage.
- Knowledgeable in the use of HMI / console screens interfacing FOXBORO / Tristation 1131 system / TRICON CX controllers.
- Mechanical and Instrument knowledge will be an added advantage.
Minimum level of experience required:
- 6 years or more
- SAS/HUET or BOSIET
- English (D-Full professional proficiency)
Custom section 2
What can we offer you?
Application Closing Date:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Read Also for ICSS Console Operators (Panel Operators)
- Instrument Fitter @ SPIE Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited ,
- Mechanic Foreman at SPIE Oil & Gas Services:,
- Head Fin Tech at Alert Microfinance Bank,
- RECOVERY OFFICER AT ALERT MICROFINANCE BANK,ALERT ,
- Experienced Loan Marketer @ Alert Microfinance Bank ,
- TEAM LEAD COLLATERAL MANAGEMENT AT UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC
Get more information. And, if you need an update on this post, please drop your phone number at comment box bellow. You can send in your comments or questions through that too. Also, you can drop your email for regular updates. Please share to reach others. And follow us on our social media handles. Get professional tips here And for your motivational and inspirational needs click here.