Instrument Fitter @ SPIE Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited – Apply here now as an Instrument Fitter – M / F at SPIE Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited The Instrument fitters primary duty is to assemble equipment and tools, though day-to-day roles may vary based on particular skill sets and the type and size of the company. ,Other recruitment details and requirements for application procedure are here too.
As a matter of fact, SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
In fact, our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
The Post Focus:
Our focus is to bring to you all the recruitment terms and conditions. These are for the recruitment of Instrument Fitter @ SPIE Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited. Therefore, here are full details of the recruitment procedures, terms and conditions, Roles responsibilities etc. A a matter of fact, the following information are very paramount.
- Job Title: Instrument Fitter – M / F – We are recruiting to fill the position based on the following details below:
- Reference ID: 2021-21154
- Location: Lagos
- Contract Type: Fixed-term-contract
- Contractual Hours: On demand
- Contract duration: 3 months
- Employee Status: Operative
Job Description – INSTRUMENT FITTER @ SPIE OIL & GAS NIGERIA LIMITED
- Spie Nigeria is actively looking for Instrument fitters to join one of its key project
- Instrument fitters work in factories or other industrial offshore settings, where they assemble instruments, tools, equipment, and systems such as tubing, plumbing, and electrical components. They typically work with minimal supervision but sometimes collaborate closely with engineers, and designers.
- This detail-oriented and physically demanding job requires specific Swagelok training.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Instrument fitters primarily assemble equipment and tools, though their day-to-day roles may vary based on their particular skill sets and the type and size of their company. However, after reviewing multiple listings, below identifies several tasks common to most instrument fitter jobs:
- Interpret drawings and Written Instructions – Instrument fitters start by reviewing detailed drawings, plans, and instructions for the tools and equipment they’re going to assemble. They must understand how to read these guides and apply them without error, which requires analyzing and implementing highly technical data.
- Assemble Instruments and Tools – With the help of schematics and drawings, instrument fitters put together precision instruments, tools, and instrument tubing systems.
- Select Appropriate Tools and Equipment – Instrument fitters need in-depth knowledge of the various power tools and other equipment used for instrument fitting and assembly so they can choose the correct tools for each job. In addition to hand tools.
- Cut Materials – To make tools and systems, instrument fitters must often first lay out, measure, and cut piping and other materials used to make the equipment and instruments they’ll assemble. Precision is paramount for this task, so it’s often something they spend a great deal of time on.
INSTRUMENT FITTER @ SPIE OIL & GAS NIGERIA LIMITED
- Test Equipment – After they’ve assembled the instruments and tools, instrument fitters conduct quality control checks to ensure they’re put together correctly and functioning properly.
- Perform Maintenance – Instrument fitters regularly inspect all work areas, tools, and equipment, cleaning them after use and repairing machinery as needed. They also set up work areas and position and calibrate equipment.
- Physical fitness – instrument fitters may stand for extended periods and also need the physical strength to safely operate heavy machinery and tools. They also need dexterity and fine motor skills to assemble small and sometimes delicate parts
- Safety knowledge – this job frequently requires handling heavy tools and equipment in addition to operating tools that have blades or other sharp components. In addition, instrument fitters may install electrical systems or assemble electric tools, requiring an understanding of safety procedures and the proper use of gloves, goggles, and other protective gear
- Good vision – assembling instruments often requires looking at items closely to assemble small parts and spot an.
Profile for INSTRUMENT FITTER @ SPIE OIL & GAS NIGERIA LIMITED
Instrument Fitter Education and Training:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Past relevant working previous experience.
- Swagelok competency certificate is a must have.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Physical fitness – instrument fitters may stand for extended periods and also need the physical strength to safely operate heavy machinery and tools. They also need dexterity and fine motor skills to assemble small and sometimes delicate parts.
- Safety knowledge – this job frequently requires handling heavy tools and equipment in addition to operating tools that have blades or other sharp components. In addition, instrument fitters may install electrical systems or assemble electric tools, requiring an understanding of safety procedures and the proper use of gloves, goggles, and other protective gear.
- Good vision – assembling instruments often requires looking at items closely to assemble small parts and spot any mistakes or defects.
- Reading and comprehension skills – instrument fitters used detailed instructions and plans to guide them, and must know how to interpret written and verbal instructions as well as drawings.
- Versatility – it’s common for instrument fitters to assist in tasks outside of their direct duties, so it’s important that they have a wide range of technical knowledge and the ability to quickly change gears.
- Collaboration – while instrument fitters typically work independently, they sometimes consult with other members of the design team.
Minimum level of experience required:
- 6 years or more.
- English (E-Native or bilingual proficiency).
How to Apply As INSTRUMENT FITTER @ SPIE OIL & GAS NIGERIA LIMITED
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
OTHER RECRUITMENT OPPORTUNITIES:
Furthermore, get other recruitment opportunities here. They are here to broaden you scope of recruitment search choices. A click on any one of them may give you a golden opportunity. Click now.
- Private Sector Recruitment
- 2021/2022 Nigerian immigration service recruitment
- How to apply for NAF DSSC Recruitment 2021
- FRSC MI CADRE RECRUITMENT
- NPF Recruitment 2021/2022
- Civil Defence Recruitment 2021/2022
- NAF 2021 Method of applications
- What the public sector offers
- NAF DSSC Essential positions
- Recommended Oil & Gas Career jobs
- Private Sector initiatives for jobs
- FRSC Recruitment application procedure
- Total PLC Recruitments
- The Recruitment of FRSC RMA Cadre
Finally, if you need an update on this post, please drop your phone number at comment box bellow. You can send in your comments or questions through that too. You can also drop your email for regular updates.