Managing Director @ GTI Microfinance Bank Limited here is how to apply-GTI Microfinance Team comprises of an outstanding and exceptional workforce. Therefore, they are charged with the responsibility of delivering maximally, their competence towards making a stand-out difference in the business world.And also been responsible for the development and marketing of the digital banking business model of the bank and reporting on its operations, market penetration strategy, profitability.
Furthermore, a leadership role in building, implementing, and overseeing all of the Bank’s systems, processes, workflows, and procedures ensure strategic objectives shaped at Executive Management level are translated into tactical business plans with mechanisms for key measurements in place to monitor progress.
The Post Focus:
The focus of this post is to bring to light all the recruitment requirements for Managing Director at GTI Microfinance Bank Limited. Please click the necessary items for further information.
- Job Tittle:Managing Director
- Location: Lagos
- Employment Type: Full-time
Summary of Job Responsibilities: Managing Director @ GTI Microfinance Bank Limited here is how to apply
- The MD shall coordinate and manage all strategic and operational activities of the bank as a profit centre and ensures the delivery of reliable, quality, and timely services to customers at the least cost, in a secure and controlled environment while ensuring maximum profitability and compliance with bank policies and procedures.
- He/She shall work as a key member of GTI Microfinance Bank Limited (GTI MFB) and oversee the design, enhancement, implementation, reporting, and oversight of products development, sales & marketing, financials, and operational activities of the bank.
Specifically, the MD will:
- Take a leadership role in building, implementing, and overseeing all of the Bank’s systems, processes, workflows, and procedures.
- Ensure strategic objectives shaped at Executive Management level are translated into tactical business plans with mechanisms for key measurements in place to monitor progress.
- To be the chief driver of the strategic planning, budgeting and forecasting of business requirements and decision-making process. Shape and guide the future growth and development of the Bank.
- Be responsible for the development and marketing of the digital banking business model of the bank and reporting on its operations, market penetration strategy, profitability, etc.
- Develop, refine and implement operations strategy including aspects of product design, digital banking model development, creation of risk assets, customers outreach and management.
- Ensure overall quality and efficiency of operations through delivery of outstanding services that is customers focused.
- Review performance against balanced scorecard components as prescribed by the Executive Management, discuss gaps and agree on action plans to close gaps.
- Benchmark productivity of the department against industry standards and create measures to improve productivity.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders, including the regulators and Executive Management team to ensure the correct focus.
- Monitor the strict adherence to governance and setting high standards of professionalism across all departments of the bank.
- Review performance improvement reports to determine effectiveness of interventions.
- Drive and deliver on the budget of the management office as an integral part of the global budget.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Possession of post graduate certification and any of the professional qualificationsuch as ICAN / ACA / MCIBN / CFA / MBA / M.Sc or any other relevant professional bodies.
- Not less than 15 years cognate working experience in the Bankingsector, 5 of which must be in a Microfinance Bank as a Managing Director or an equivalent position.
- The ideal applicant should also have experience in business strategy development, sales & marketing, product development and leadership skills are strongly required.
Basic Requirements: Managing Director @ GTI Microfinance Bank Limited here is how to apply
- Achieve Improvement in Financial Performance through Market Share growth and Operational Efficiency.
- Has leadership and management abilities to oversee the bank.
- Possesses a passion to help team members and customers.
- Able to see the big picture and plan out details.
- Detail-oriented, Goal-oriented, task driven.
- Strong process and planning orientation
- Designs efficient systems, seeks productivity.
- Balances team’s needs with goals of practice
- Ability to delegate to the right team members.
31st March, 2022.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
More Information: on Managing Director @ GTI Microfinance Bank Limited here is how to apply
Minimum Qualification MBA/MSc/MA
Note: For email based Applications. To ensure you get a response from the Employer, kindly use an Email client preferably ‘Gmail’, then follow the instructions in the ‘How to Apply’ section above. Good Luck!
CHECK FOR RECENT RECRUITMENTS HERE:
- Instrument Fitter @ SPIE Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited ,
- Mechanic Foreman at SPIE Oil & Gas Services:,
- Head Fin Tech at Alert Microfinance Bank,
- RECOVERY OFFICER AT ALERT MICROFINANCE BANK,ALERT ,
- Experienced Loan Marketer @ Alert Microfinance Bank ,
- TEAM LEAD COLLATERAL MANAGEMENT AT UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC
In conclusion, if you need an update on this post, please drop your phone number at comment box bellow. You can send in your comments or questions through that too. Also, you can drop your email for regular updates. Please share to reach others. And follow us on our social media handles.