Mechanic Foreman at SPIE Oil & Gas Services: This is How to Apply – SPIE Oil & Gas wants to recruit Mechanic Forman. This job is suitable for male or female. The job responsibility involves being responsible for equipment’s like Generator, Compressor and Winch. He or she will ensure Diesel and Power supply is available for equipment mentioned above. Other information here are the recruitment requirements, responsibilities and application procedures.
This position is available for you if you have a minimum of 10-years industrial experience. Therefore, if you ae interested nd qualified, this post is for you.
SPIE Oil & Gas Services
SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
As a matter of fact, at Spie Oil & Gas, we recruit from time to time from talents (that have shown interest in working with us) stored in our Resume Reserve Vault. In fact, if we do not have a vacancy that interests you but would like an opportunity to join us, please submit your resume for future job considerations.
In this post, we bring you details of the recruitment for Mechanic Foreman at SPIE Oil & Gas Services. Therefore, here are the job title, conditions and terms, recruitment procedure and others like;
- Job Title: Mechanic Foreman – M / F – We are recruiting on the following conditions.
- Reference ID: 2021-21076
- Location: Lagos
- Contract Type: Fixed-term-contract
- Contractual Hours: On demand
- Contract duration: 3 months
- Employee Status: Operative
Job Description – MECHANIC FOREMAN AT SPIE OIL & GAS SERVICES:
Furthermore, Spie Nigeria is actively looking for a Mechanic Foreman to join one of its key project.
- Responsible for the following equipment’s: Generator, Compressor and Winch.
- Ensure Diesel and Power supply is available for equipment mentioned above.
- Ensure all equipment are available in real-time.
- And, ensure maintenance is carried out when due.
- Carry out repair works on equipment.
- Reports to the Site coordinator.
- Offshore experience is mandatory
- Experience on generators and compressors is mandatory.
In addition, here is the minimum level of experience required:
- 10 years or more.
- English (E-Native or bilingual proficiency).
Application Closing Date:
How to Apply
Finally, interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
OTHER RECRUITMENT OPPORTUNITIES: MECHANIC FOREMAN AT SPIE OIL & GAS SERVICES:
Furthermore, get other recruitment opportunities here. They are here to broaden you scope of recruitment search choices. A click on any one of them may give you a golden opportunity. Click now.
- Private Sector Recruitment
- 2021/2022 Nigerian immigration service recruitment
- How to apply for NAF DSSC Recruitment 2021
- FRSC MI CADRE RECRUITMENT
- NPF Recruitment 2021/2022
- Civil Defence Recruitment 2021/2022
- NAF 2021 Method of applications
- What the public sector offers
- NAF DSSC Essential positions
- Recommended Oil & Gas Career jobs
- Private Sector initiatives for jobs
- FRSC Recruitment application procedure
- Total PLC Recruitments
- The Recruitment of FRSC RMA Cadre
Finally, if you need an update on this post, please drop your phone number at comment box bellow. You can send in your comments or questions through that too. You can also drop your email for regular updates.