opportunity for business development officers at Vagan oil and gas limited – Here is the opportunity you have been looking for. The Business Development officer will closely follow up and monitor the status of proposals, bids and RFQs. He/she will also be responsible to prospect potential clients and convert them into increased business opportunities. Details or application procedure, contacts and responsibilities are at spbo. Just read on.
As a matter of fact, VAGAN OIL AND GAS LTD Has Experience In Oil & Gas Field Maintenance And Services, Welding And Fabrication, Electrical And Mechanical Installation / Operation & Maintenance And Civil / Mechanical Construction Works In Both Land And Swamp Locations In The Niger Delta
- Position: Business Development Officer
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 4 – 6 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Job Description for an OPPORTUNITY FOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICERS AT VAGAN OIL AND GAS LIMITED
- To Closely follow up and monitor the status of proposals, bids and RFQs,
- To continuously scan for business opportunities in the industry
- Promptly translate opportunities to tangible business
- To proactively source information, facilitate access to information, promptly and pragmatically coordinate information flow to Line Manager
- To drive aggressive business development activities across the industry
- Prospect potential clients and convert them into increased business opportunities.
- Present new products and services to improve existing relationships.
- Recognize opportunities for services, and opportunities that will result in sales.
- Submit and ensure data is accurate on weekly progress reports.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Prepare contracts/bids ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Keep records of sales and revenue etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
Key Performance Indicator – K.P.I on this OPPORTUNITY FOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICERS AT VAGAN OIL AND GAS LIMITED
- 90% Business opportunity success – win orders and get repeat business. 85% ratio of successful order to inquiries and 85% of customers submitting a repeat order in twelve (12) months. 100% profit projection actualization.
- 80% success of new business opportunities identified.
- Increased market share above 20%
- 24 hours responses to call for proposals, Quotes and RFPs.
- 90% successful budget management
- Zero complaints from clients– Anticipate, proactively and timely resolve concerns of a third party. Resolve all complaints from the third party within 48 hours
- Total procedure and statutory compliant – 0% tolerance for non-compliant
- Continuous business improvement – 95% uninterrupted flow of the business process and internal transaction
- 48 hours resolution of Business Development operational administrative support issues from the time of receipt of the complaint
These requirements are key to the recruitment exercise. Please ensure you can fit in properly before applying.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must have working relationships with Government Agencies and Regulatory authorities
- And, must have 4-6 years working experience in Oil and Gas industry
- Must not be more than 35 years.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Ability to communicate an energetic and clear strategic vision
- Written and spoken communication skills that allow you to inform and advise others clearly
- Problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Organizational and planning skills to manage your own time and to meet deadlines and objectives
- Planning & Organisation
- Attitude & Drive
- Strategic & Creative Thinking
- Relationship Management
Method of Application: for OPPORTUNITY FOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICERS AT VAGAN OIL AND GAS LIMITED
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter (in PDF) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Please, note that you should not pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
OTHER RECRUITMENT OPPORTUNITIES:
Furthermore, we bring you more recruitment opportunities if you are still searching. Here are they. Just click on the ones of your choices, and they will give you a golden opportunity. You have to choose which sector to work in. Every sector of our economy is covered here.
- Private Sector Recruitment
- How to apply for NAF DSSC Recruitment 2021
- FRSC MI CADRE RECRUITMENT
- NAF 2021 Method of applications
- What the public sector offers
- NAF DSSC Essential positions
- Chief Financial officer jobs
- Recommended Oil & Gas Career jobs
- Private Sector initiatives for jobs
- Chief Marketing Officer Job
- Apply for Managing Director Here
- Deputy Managing Director at An Oil and Gas Company:
- FRSC Recruitment application procedure
- Total PLC Recruitments
- The Recruitment of FRSC RMA Cadre
Finally, when it is for high grade lucrative jobs, visit recrutmentgap.com. We see recruitment gaps and give you the required information. Yes, we belief you are ok by this post. So, you have to bookmark this page for further updates. Again, you can equally share to reach your friends.