PLC & ICSS Supervisor at SPIE Oil & Gas Service Nigeria Limited 2022 – are you qualified for this job? Check out the terms and conditions for this job position. Very attractive conditions, is in fact a great opportunity. You have to follow our guide here to secure this job. That is why you must read through this post.
Organization’s Scope of Operation
With around 3,200 employees of 73 different nationalities working in 30 countries in Europe, Africa, the Asia-Pacific region and the Middle East, SPIE Oil & Gas Services offers services across five business major lines – well delivery & management, projects, engineering & construction, assessment & competency development, commissioning & start up, operations, maintenance & asset integrity – for its customers, including operators, engineering firms, and oil and gas contractors.
Employment Details – PLC & ICSS Supervisor at SPIE Oil & Gas Service Nigeria Limited 2022
Job Title: PLC & ICSS Supervisor M / F
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Contract type: Fixed-term-contract
Contractual hours: Full time
Contract duration: 1 rotation to permanent
Employee Status: Cadre
- Spie Services Nigeria Limited is currently looking for a PLC & ICSS Supervisor to join her work force here in Nigeria.
- The PLC & ICSS Supervisor should be able to carry out the following task:
- Provide availability for installations , Analyze and diagnose possible communication problems, Execute the control modifications and/or corrective actions for :
- Alarm labels, wrong animations etc.
- Logic change on special working points.
- Data maintenance and updating available for P.I.
- Scale and threshold check, possible corrective actions.
- Transfer these modifications on offshore sites and update them.
- Analyze and diagnose possible automation working problems.
- Execute program modifications required by Client.
- Realize controller and automaton programs backups.
- Keep up to date DCS documents and diagram.
Material Maintenance: PLC & ICSS Supervisor at SPIE Oil & Gas Service Nigeria Limited 2022
- Diagnose malfunctions and execute the material maintenance.
- Execute preventive maintenance works :
- PC disk and memory free space check.
- Package and system fault logs check.
- PC mouse and keyboard check.
- Ventilation filters and PC/Server de-dusting.
- PLCs batteries follow-up, possible changes.
- Take instruction from the maintenance superintendent of Client
- Use the CMMS (SAP) software as his main organizational tool.
- Manage system follow up
- Update the « Assistance sheets requests »..
- Print activity report.
- Involvement in construction works in accordance with maintenance superintendent
- Provide an assistance to the operators:
- Give precise details about pump start-up or valve port conditions
- Help for diagnosis, explain DCS functionalities (test report printing, threshold modification, alarm inhibit, etc.).
- Collect operators « feedback » for possible system improvements.
- Assist mainly instrument supervisor in their different maintenance tasks connected with the DCS (scale check, measures etc.)
- Able to express himself in English recommended French.
- Reliability, with a significant experience to operate oil or gas field.
- Ability to work under pressure and stressing conditions.
- 24-hrs duty on a 4 x 4 weeks rotation schedule.
- Needs to maintain good communication with other Client’s departments, production & method.
- Ensures safe, efficient and cost effective operations through proactive management Maintenance Contractor.
- Achievement of required maintenance programs.
Candidate Criteria: PLC & ICSS Supervisor at SPIE Oil & Gas Service Nigeria Limited 2022
Minimum level of experience required:
- 6 years or more
- English (D-Full professional proficiency)
Combining our differences:
- SPIE Oil & Gas Services is committed to promote diversity
Application Closing Date:
How to Apply for PLC & ICSS Supervisor at SPIE Oil & Gas Service Nigeria Limited 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
OTHER RECRUITMENT OPPORTUNITIES:
In continuation, we bring you more recruitment opportunities if you are still searching. Here they are. Just click on the ones of your choices, and they will give you a golden opportunity. You have to choose which sector to work in. Every sector of our economy is covered here.
- Private Sector Recruitment
- How to apply for NAF DSSC Recruitment 2021
- FRSC MI CADRE RECRUITMENT
- NAF 2021 Method of applications
- What the public sector offers
- Business Development Officers at Vagan oil and gas limited
- NAF DSSC Essential positions
- Chief Financial officer jobs
- Recommended Oil & Gas Career jobs
- Private Sector initiatives for jobs
- Chief Marketing Officer Job
- Apply for Managing Director Here
- Deputy Managing Director at An Oil and Gas Company:
- FRSC Recruitment application procedure
- Total PLC Recruitments
- The Recruitment of FRSC RMA Cadre
Finally, when it is for high grade lucrative jobs, visit recrutmentgap.com. We see recruitment gaps and give you the required information. Yes, we belief you are ok by this post. So, you have to bookmark this page for further updates. Again, you can equally share to reach your friends.