Punch List Coordinator @ SPIE Oil & Gas Services: Apply Here Now -The Punch List Coordinator will follow the overall punch list system and define priority in line with Subsystem completion. And will also issue daily punch list progress reports & break down reports by discipline & material for the Construction Superintendents, Construction Manager and Commissioning Manager.
SPIE Oil & Gas Services
Furthermore, as an international multi-technical services subsidiary of the SPIE group, SPIE Oil & Gas Services provides the oil and gas industry with a complete range of resources and skills for exploring and investigating new fields, building and operating facilities and optimizing production in the best possible conditions in terms of safety, costs, lead times and quality.
As a matter of fact, SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
In fact, our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
Our focus here is to bring to you all the recruitment terms and conditions. So, here are the recruitment application procedure and methods. Included are the following:
- Job Title: Punch List Coordinator – We are recruiting to fill the position with details below:
- Reference: 2021-19056
- Location: Rivers
- Contract type: Fixed-term-contract
- Contractual hours: Full time
- Contract duration: 6 Months
Job Description – Punch List Coordinator @ SPIE Oil & Gas Services: Apply Here Now
SPIE Services Nigeria Limited is currently looking for a Punch List Coordinator to join her work force here in Nigeria.
The Punch list Coordinator task includes:
- Follow the overall punch list system and define priority in line with Subsystem completion.
- Issue daily punch list progress reports & break down reports by discipline & material for the Construction Superintendents, Construction Manager and Commissioning Manager.
- Review all punch lists issued prior to submittal to Database Administrator
- Ensure that the Field Punch List form is filled in correctly and that the punch list items are properly described and pertinent to the associated system / subsystem and are legitimate with respect to project specifications, safety rules and industry practices before sending them to Database Coordinator for registration
- Monitor and supervise the clearance of such items by the contractor and subcontractors
- Make sure all punch lists from Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT’s) are cleared before Ready For Commissioning (RFC) walk down
- Expedite the review and signing of the completed punch lists so as to ensure the completion of the systems and subsystems in a timely manner
Punch List Coordinator @ SPIE Oil & Gas Services: Apply Here Now
- Follow the introduction and progress of punch lists through all phases of completion dossiers
- Coordinate the task completion and punch list management, tracking and updating the master punch list database.
- Coordinate and follow up of material status in conjunction with the Plant
- Supply Chain Coordinator making sure all specific punch lists associated with the delivered materials are being tracked, cross referenced and cleared.
- Actively involved in construction, pre-commissioning & commissioning activities identified for specific systems and sub systems in the work packages to achieve RFC & AOC, line walking of systems with Supervisors for punch entry / closure.
- Make sure Contractor follows up and closes out priority punches, doing a work look ahead to order missing material for priority jobs for RFC / AOC.
- Export the spread sheet from database, populating, updating and filtering the database export spread sheet on a daily basis and distribution it to the Plant Construction Team on a daily basis.
- Proven experience in construction and commissioning background within the Oil and Gas Industry
- Previous experience as a Punchlist Coordinator in major Oil / Gas Project
- OPERCOM methodology and ICAPS database experience
- Extensive knowledge in Completion methodology
- Must have a significant knowledge of the oil and gas industry, preferably gained working for an Operator.
Minimum level of experience required:
- 10 years or more
- English (D-Full professional proficiency).
Application Closing Date:
How to Apply: Punch List Coordinator @ SPIE Oil & Gas Services: Apply Here Now
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Check for Recent Recruitments here:
- Instrument Fitter @ SPIE Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited ,
- Mechanic Foreman at SPIE Oil & Gas Services:,
- Head Fin Tech at Alert Microfinance Bank,
- RECOVERY OFFICER AT ALERT MICROFINANCE BANK,ALERT ,
- Experienced Loan Marketer @ Alert Microfinance Bank ,
- TEAM LEAD COLLATERAL MANAGEMENT AT UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC
In conclusion, if you need an update on this post, please drop your phone number at comment box bellow. You can send in your comments or questions through that too. Also, you can drop your email for regular updates. Please share to reach others. And follow us on our social media handles.