RECOVERY OFFICER AT ALERT MICROFINANCE BANK,ALERT NOW – The recovery Officer will be responsible for collections of due payments from delinquent customers, recover fully provisioned or written-off credit and rehabilitate other impaired credit. Such an officer must posses relevant qualification and skills. Here are the recruitment details including the application procedures.
Microfinance Bank Limited is a limited liability company, incorporated in Nigeria by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) on 2nd May, 2013 as a company limited by shares. Alert Microfinance bank is a leading financial service provider with core mandate of providing affordable, flexible financial and non-financial services to micro-entrepreneurs in Nigeria. At Alert Microfinance Bank Limited, we have built our impressive growth on excellent service delivery in a uniquely customer friendly environment with professional staff, a robust information technology IT structure, very sound corporate governance, robust risk management process and a highly skilled management.
Alert Microfinance bank is a leading financial service provider with core mandate of providing affordable, flexible financial and non-financial services to MSME, Private and Public Sectors.
Job Title: Recovery Officer
Alert Micro finance bank is recruiting to fill the position with following requirements.
Location: Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Loan officers at Alert Microfinance Bank are responsible for collections of due payments from delinquent customers, recover fully provisioned or written-off credit and rehabilitate other impaired credit.
Job Description – RECOVERY OFFICER AT ALERT MICROFINANCE BANK NOW
- Devise customized recovery strategy on a case by case basis, reducing the non-performing loans owed by customers
- Minimizing customer response times by issuing reminder notices and customer statements and monitoring collection of debts in a timely manner
- Negotiating with clients on arrangements regarding payments and making recommendations to management to ensure departmental guidelines in relation to installment agreements and the processing of monies received are adhered to
- Contribute to the achievement of team and organizational objectives
- Visit delinquent customers for recovery of loans, agree debt recovery plans and follow up as appropriate
- Reviewing documentation (all aspects of contract) to assess liability, identify contract issues and judge recoverability
- Establish repayment schedules, monitoring repayment of debts, and adherence by debtors to installment schedules.
Key Requirements – RECOVERY OFFICER AT ALERT MICROFINANCE BANK NOW
- A minimum of BSc/HND in Accounting, Banking & Finance, Economics, Statistics and other related field
- Minimum of 3/5 years cognate experience from a reputable Microfinance Bank.
- Sound Risk Management experience
- Good knowledge of Lagos Island and Mainland
- Ability to recover loans in large volumes without default
- Experienced in repayment tracking and loan collection without a day default
- Enthusiastic and highly focus
- Excellent team spirit and communications skills
- Excellent Human Relations and Inter-personal skills
- Goal oriented.
Application Closing Date:
30th August, 2021.
How to Apply – RECOVERY OFFICER AT ALERT MICROFINANCE BANK NOW
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Recovery Officer” as the subject of the mail. Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
OTHER RECRUITMENT OPPORTUNITIES:
Furthermore, get other recruitment opportunities here. They are here to broaden you scope of recruitment search choices. A click on any one of them may give you a golden opportunity. Click now.
- Private Sector Recruitment
- 2021/2022 Nigerian immigration service recruitment
- How to apply for NAF DSSC Recruitment 2021
- FRSC MI CADRE RECRUITMENT
- NPF Recruitment 2021/2022
- Civil Defence Recruitment 2021/2022
- NAF 2021 Method of applications
- What the public sector offers
- NAF DSSC Essential positions
- Recommended Oil & Gas Career jobs
- Private Sector initiatives for jobs
- FRSC Recruitment application procedure
- Total PLC Recruitments
- The Recruitment of FRSC RMA Cadre
Finally, if you need an update on this post, please drop your phone number at comment box bellow. You can send in your comments or questions through that too. You can also drop your email for regular updates.