Requirements Needed For Entering France: Get These Now- Additional Requirements Based on the Purpose of Entry to France
Depending on your purpose for entry to France, you will need to provide some additional documents. Following, find the extra required documents based on your purpose of travelling to France.
Recruitmentgap.com Travel Info:
Do you require examples of VISA interviews, a short-term VISA application, a residence permit, and a list of all Nigerian embassies that issue VISAs? You can get assistance with travel leasing from the Recruitmentgap travel agency. In addition, how much time does it take to acquire a visa and other travel documents like passports? Always use recruitmentgap.com as your guarantee and go-to resource. But if you want more, save this page!!!!
France Visa Application Requirements,
Required Documents for an Airport Transit Schengen Visa to France
If you need to land in one of the French airports, in order to take a flight to your non-Schengen destination country, you need to submit the following additional documents:
- A valid visa (if needed) for the final country one is travelling to.
- The flight ticket for the final country you are travelling to.
- For more detailed France airport visa requirements, please read the article.
- Required Documents for a Transit Schengen Visa to France
- If you are reaching France by sea, in order to catch another vessel to another country, you will need to provide the following additional documents:
- A valid visa (if required) for the final country you are travelling to.
- The ticket for the final country you are travelling to.
- Original and photocopy of Seaman’s book (required only for seafarers).
- Letter from the inviting Shipping Company. Issued by the inviting Shipping Company in the Schengen country in which the seafarer will disembark (required only for seafarers).
- Employment contract. Contract with the navigation company/ship in order to board the ship (required only for seafarers).
- Required Documents for a Tourist Schengen Visa to France
- When applying to obtain a French Tourist visa, you must provide the following additional documents:
Document Needed To Entry France
- Bank statement. Preferably for the last 6 months.
- Travel Itinerary. A detailed elaboration of your trip, which includes the purpose of travelling, the time frame, activities you will attend, as hotel reservations or proof of other forms of accommodation.
- Proof of how you will be financing your trip to France.
- Required Documents for a Schengen Visitor Visa to France
- When applying to obtain a visa to visit your friends or relatives in France, you must provide the following additional documents:
- Proof of financial means. Evidence that shows you have enough money to support yourself throughout your stay in France. This could be a:
- Bank account statement.
- Sponsorship Letter. When another person will be financially sponsoring your trip to France. It is also often called as an Affidavit of Support.
- A combination of both.
Document Needed For Entering France: Get These Now.
- Travel Itinerary. Which is a description of your trip to France, including your purpose of travelling to France, entry and exit dates, as well as where you will be accommodated.
- Letter of Invitation. By the relative/friend residing in France, inviting you to visit.
- Proof of relationship with the host residing in France.
- Attestation d’accueil. This is an Accommodation Certificate/Hospitality Certificate issued by the relevant French authorities in your host’s city of residence in France. To obtain this certificate, your host in France must submit the following documents:
- Proof of identity.
- A document that proves their status as owner, tenant or occupant of the apartment in France in which they will host you.
- Proof of last residence (water, electricity or telephone bill or rent receipt).
- Any document that justifies their financial resources (the previous three pays lips, the last tax return) and its obligation to financially support the foreigner if it has a shortage.
- Any document about their ability to accommodate you under French standard housing conditions (concerning space, safety, hygiene and comfort).
Requirements Needed For Entering France.
- Issuance of Certificate costs 30€ paid with usual tax stamps.
- Required Documents for a Business Schengen Visa to France
- When applying to obtain a French Business visa, you must provide the following additional documents:
- Invitation letter from the French company you will be visiting and their detailed address accompanied with the dates of your visit.
- A certificate from your employer. In this letter should be stated why you will be travelling to France.
- Business bank statement. Preferably for the last 6 months.
- Memorandum and Article of Association. It should be submitted in original certified copy (registered with joint stock companies).
- Trade License (first issued and present renewal).
- Proof of trip financing. Regarding the applicant’s expenses during their stay in France, either the employer or the partner company must state coverage of expenses on the letter or invitation.
- Required Documents for a Student Schengen Visa to France
- When applying to get a French Student visa, you must provide the following additional documents:
- An enrollment certificate allowing attendance of courses (school/university/language course / etc.) in France.
- No objection letter from the educational institution where you are currently enrolled (if applicable).
- Internship agreement signed between the company in France, the establishment of origin and the trainee.
- Required Documents for a Medical Schengen Visa to France
- When applying to get a visa to receive medical care in France, you must provide the following additional documents:
Additional Document Needed For Entering France: Get These Now.
- A local medical report. Issued from a doctor/clinic/hospital in your home country, confirming that you need medical treatment in France.
- A medical attestation from the hospital or doctor in France confirming the date of your appointment as well as your medical situation.
- Receipt of paid medical fees.
- Official confirmation of the treatment/appointment by the receiving medical institution (hospital/clinic) in
- Proof that you have sufficient financial means to pay the medical expenses and other related expenses throughout your treatment.
- Required Documents for a Schengen Visa to France for Cultural, Sports, Film Crew or Religious Purposes
- When applying to get a French visa for the purpose of attending a Cultural / Sports / Religious Event in France, you must provide the following additional documents:
- Event Information. As:
- Invitation letter from the relevant body in France with details on the nature of events or activities that are to be held in France.
- Entry tickets to the event.
- Enrollment conditions.
- Detailed programme of the event in France.
- Other documents that present the Names of the applicants (crew members) and other relevant information about the event.
Requirements Needed For Entering France: Get These Now.
- Proof of previous performances. Participation in previous festivals and ceremonies (cultural, religious), sports competitions, winners certificates, proof of world/international ranking (sports).
- Required Documents for a French Schengen Visa for the Wife/Husband of a French Citizen
- When applying to get a French visa as the spouse of a French national/citizen, you must provide the following additional documents:
- Proof of French citizenship (ID card or consular card or certification of French nationality or naturalization order).
- French marriage certificate.
- French family record book.
- French Schengen Visa for Members of Official Delegations
- When applying to get a French visa as a member of an official delegation, you must provide the following additional documents:
- The official invitation copy.
- Evidence on the purpose of the journey (negotiations, meetings, events by intergovernmental organizations, consultations).
- Recruitment Consultant @ Bristol England
- Catholic Relief Services: Apply Now-
- Project Manager at Work Dey HR Services: How to Apply
- Administrative Assistant At Work Dey HR Service: Apply Now
- Real Estate Marketing Executive @ Work Dey HR Services: Apply Now
- Private Sector Recruitment
However, on Requirements Needed For Entering France: Get These Now. – Our aim is to have an effect all over the world by means of presenting human beings and organizations alike with opportunities. Please ensure to bookmark this page for more related information.