Senior Field Auditor @ M-KOPA Lagos: apply now, Lagos, Nigeria On-site. This job is on Actively recruiting. Are you qualified for this job? A field auditor is to perform proper inventory and compliance audits. He/she will also be auditing the operations and service offered by the retail team when they are consistent with M-KOPA best practice.
Furthermore, the focus of this post is to present to you the applicants, all about this job and it’s conditions and terms.
- Full-time · Associate
- Location: Lagos
- Actively recruiting
About the job – Senior Field Auditor @ M-KOPA Lagos: Apply Now.
In addition, At M-KOPA, We Finance Progress. The scale and impact of our work is massive. M-KOPA is a fast-growing Fin Tech company offering millions of underbanked customers across Africa access to life-enhancing products and services. From our roots as the pioneer in pay-as-you-go “PayGo’” solar energy for off grid homes, we have grown into one of the most advanced connected asset ﬁnancing platforms in the world, empowering a broad range of customers to achieve progress in their lives.
The senior auditor will set up retail performance management and commence auditing the performance of shops in terms of customer care, sales support, shop management and stock management.
- The main purpose of a field auditor is to perform proper inventory and compliance audits as well as auditing if the operations and service offered by the retail team are consistent with M-KOPA best practice.
- Leading in setting up audit and improving retail audit processes in Nigeria.
- Performing physical counts and reconciliation of variances in all M-Kopa outlets.
- Analysis of stock audit results and using these in monitoring and reporting of service performance at the stock locations, identify areas and opportunities for improvement.
- Accurately and objectively scoring shops using the laid down processes during audits.
- Work with warehouse team and stock allocation team to perform investigations on the stock variances and provide feedback and solution on stocks audit.
- Performing key compliance checks in the M-Kopa Retail outlets i.e., on Branding, Look & Feel, Covid compliance, Record keeping, adherence to company processes etc. and the suitability of the outlet in the preservation and security of stock or any company property.
- Reporting of all audit findings through detailed preparation of reports and feedback to shops.
- Escalating of any suspicious/fraudulent activities picked out while performing their daily tasks.
- Provide support as required to resolve issues arising in the field.
- Other duties as assigned by the manager.
Requirements for Senior Field Auditor @ M-KOPA Lagos: Apply Now.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in stock management or 2 years as operations and stock auditor in a similar company.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with basic MS Excel and MS word knowledge and good reporting skills
- Detail oriented, excellent organizational skills, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines.
- Good time management, punctuality, and timeliness.
- Clear communication on email, telephone, in person.
- Ability to manage overlapping timelines and create task schedules/calendars.
- Exceptional work ethic and compliance to company Anti-bribery and Corruption policy.
- Able to self-manage and take initiative without being micro-managed.
- M-KOPA is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to assembling a diverse, broadly trained staff. Women, minorities, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
- M-KOPA does not collect/charge any money as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement. This means that we never ask for ‘recruitment fees’, ‘processing fees’, ‘interview fees’ or any other kind of money in exchange for offer letters or interviews at any time during the hiring process.
Furthermore, M-KOPA is the pioneer and global leader of Connected Asset Financing that offers millions of underbanked customers access to life-enhancing products. Our advanced connected asset financing platform combines digital micropayments and IoT connectivity to offer access to products including solar lighting, televisions, fridges, smartphones, financial services and more.
Our mission is to make financing for everyday essentials accessible to customers in Africa and beyond so they can achieve progress in their lives. Through the power of connected devices, we establish a unique and secure relationship with our customers, allowing them instant access to a product whilst building ownership overtime through flexible micro-payments. Through regular payments, customers can unlock access to more products and services to continue their relationship and build their credit history with M-KOPA.
As a matter of fact, to date, M-KOPA has provided nearly $400 million in financing that has enabled over 1 million customers to access solar lighting, energy-efficient televisions and fridges, smartphones, cash loans, and more. APPLY HERE
APPLY ALSO FOR Senior Field Auditor @ M-KOPA Lagos: Apply Now.
- United Nations World Food Programme: Programme Policy Officer
- 9 Jobs at WHO
- FRSC MI CADRE RECRUITMENT
- NAF 2021 Method of applications
- What the public sector offers
- NAF DSSC Essential positions
- Recommended Oil & Gas Career jobs
- Private Sector initiatives for jobs
- FRSC Recruitment application procedure
- Total PLC Recruitments
- The Recruitment of FRSC RMA Cadre
SUMMING UP on Senior Field Auditor @ M-KOPA Lagos: Apply Now.
Finally, if you need an update on this post, please drop your phone number at comment box bellow. You can bookmark this page and as well share to reach others.