UK Visa Status For Immigrants: Check your Status Here – Checking your visa status before travelling to a foreign land is very important. This is because, it’s the visa that defines your visit and stay in the foreign country. United Kingdom (UK) is not an exception. As a matter of fact, a UK visa is the authorizing document that gives you the right to enter UK. This same visa would also allow you temporarily stay or to live forever in the territory.
Furthermore, how does the visa come? Yes; the visa may either be a stamp on your passport. In fact, it may also be a document given by a UK consulate or the embassy in your your home country. The fact remains that issuing you with a visa means that you are eligible to enter the UK. It also means that you met the requirements of the particular visa given.
Don’t just rush to leave the page. This is where you make further readings that are relevant to this post. Just click on them to read.
- UK visa and immigration
- check immigration status UK
- UK visa application status
- visas-immigration.service.gov.uk login
- EU settlement scheme
- Can I track my visa application status online.
Government Visa Offices for UK VISA STATUS FOR IMMIGRANTS: CHECK YOUR STATUS HERE
- UK Visas and Immigration
- Home Office
- UK Border Agency
- Immigration, Refugees and Citizens
Types of Visa:
In continuation, the type of visa given to you defines your visit or stay status. Therefore, it’s important we discuss it here. As a matter of fact, there are different reasons why people want r a UK visa. Some of the reasons are to
- Work or to do business
- Study – for academic reasons,
- For tourism and short stays
- Rejoin family members already in UK
- Transiting through UK territory to another country
- Citizenship – to live permanently
- Humanitarian protection – especially for refugees
- stateless person status
- For permission to stay in UK
We present to you here the types of UK visa available. These all follow the United Kingdom organized visa system based on the purpose of visitor under multiple visa types.
- Work Visas.
- Business Visas.
- Study Visas.
- Visitor Visas.
- Family Visas.
- Settlement Visas.
- Transit Visas.
Do you want to check your visa status?
You can do this online, and this is how. You can do this however, if you have your passport number or a visa reference number. In addition, you may also submit your visa applications to the respective Home Offices. But that may come up with long waiting. So, doing this online is still cheaper. Again, applicants who have received their confirmation within a few weeks may have to wait for more time, Good enough, currently, government has trailed an advanced system to help check the UK visa application status online. In fact, this is available on the official UK Government website.
Checking your visa status is very important for scholarship international students who intend working part-time to support themselves in UK. The vis status defines the number of hours you can work. When to work and when not to work. So, follow us to the next steps in checking your visa status.
Step-by-step Checking of UK visa on UK VISA STATUS FOR IMMIGRANTS: CHECK YOUR STATUS HERE
In fact, this is how to check your UK Visa Status Online. And, here is a step-by-step guide for doing just that.
Step 1: Go to the link https://iasservices.org.uk/track-uk-visa-status/.
Step 2: Get the following documents handy and right you go;
- Case ID or Case Identification Number: This information is on that letter you received from the Home Office. It is an 8-digit number.
- UAN – Unique Application Number: This is a 16-digit number. It’s also available on all the emails and letters that you receive from the Home Office.
- PRN – Payment Reference Number: This reference number accompany every payment made. So, this Payment Reference Number can be used for tracking your visa application.
- BRPN – Biometric Resident Permit Number: This is a combination of numbers and letters. It’s found on the biometric resident permit number.
- Immigration Health Surcharge (IHS) Number: This is a combination of letters and numbers of the format IHS013256748 received only when you paid an NHS Immigration Health Surcharge Number at the time of application processing.
Step 3: The above details will help you enter and track the status of your application.
Read Also for UK VISA STATUS FOR IMMIGRANTS: CHECK YOUR STATUS HERE
Did you visit the items on the related topics above? Here again are topics you must also read for further knowledge on this topic. So, click the highlighted topics to read.
- Checking Visa status for Canada immigrants
- Checking visa status for US immigrants
- Verification of visa status for Netherland immigrants
- A guide to Canada immigration application challenges
- A guide to Canada immigration challenges updated
- Verification of visa status for Australian immigrants
- UK immigrants visa status verifications
I am convinced that you enjoyed this post and that it help you solve the problem on hand. We have takn time to explan what we mean by visa status and how to check it. There is also links in this post to guide you more.
Furthermore, we update our posts regularly. That is why we would like you to bookmark this web page for further updates. Follow us on our social network handles for the same purpose.