Vice Principal at StreSert Services Limited Apply Now-StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers standard stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. Therefore, we offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that verify business objectives are achieved. However,we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently position the appropriate skills and competencies to presence the needed solutions.
Therefore, the supervise, coordinate and oversee all academic & non-curriculum affairs schedule of duties of the school.In other words, the also help to devise, implement and monitor strategies for rising levels of achievement and standards to secure excellent outcomes for students and standard instruction.
An international school in Abuja that offers exceptional learning environment in raising disciplined and transparent future leaders is looking to fill the role of a Vice Principal (Secondary School).
Job location: Maitama, Abuja
The Post Focus:
The focus of this post is to bring about the following recruitment requirement for Vice Principal at StreSert Services Limited.Please, read on clicking the highlighted items for more details.
Job Objective: Vice Principal at StreSert Services Limited Apply Now
- To supervise, coordinate and oversee all academic & non-curriculum affairs schedule of duties of the school.
- And to help devise, implement and monitor strategies for rising levels of achievement and standards to ensure excellent outcomes for students and quality instruction.
- To analyse internal and external examination data throughout the school in order to identify trends and providing improvement driven-support for students and departments where appropriate.
- And to lead the non-teaching administrative staff to provide administration and support for the efficient management of resources.
- To actively participate as a member of the Senior Leadership Team, in the contribution towards and oversight of the strategic direction and leadership of the college.
- To take on any additional responsibilities and duties (determined in discussion with the Principal), commensurate with the post, as may be requested or assigned or directed by the Principal.
- Directly reports to: The Principal
- Directly Supervises: Heads of Department, Curriculum and Examination Unit, Teachers, and Students
- Internal: Principal, HoDs, Academic Staff, Support Staff etc
- External: Prospective Students, Parents, Guests, Alumni, Government EducationQuality Assurance Departments & Vendors, etc
Responsibilities: Vice Principal at StreSert Services Limited Apply Now
- Management/Administrative Duties:
- As a member of the School Leadership Team, assist the Principal in maintaining an inspirational working environment of high quality performance in standards and leadership.
- Assist the Principal in the overall supervision of the teaching and non-teaching staff as well as students with respect to the daily movement of staff, regular attendance and punctuality at school and in classes.
- Supervise in a fair and consistent manner effective discipline and attendance systems with high standards, consistent with the philosophy, values, and mission of the school and in accordance with due process and other laws and regulations.
- Support the Principal in establishing and implementing an instructional vision and a focused plan for improving students’ achievement while narrowing the disparities between the highest and lowest performing students.
- Create, develop and sustain collaborative professional relationships and behaviours that result in active student engagement in the learning process.
- Demonstrate self-awareness and self-management that enhance the image of the school and the education profession.
- Lead and motivate the School Admin Team through promoting a culture of service excellence and growth, and to ensure the effective management of administrative and operations matters.
- Work collaboratively with the Principal and engage staff and others in shared vision for effective Curriculum development, delivery, assessment and monitoring.
- Participate in and support the implementation of the school’s Performance Management & Assessment system.
- Demonstrate the skills of effective communication and relationship management with students, colleagues and others.
- Work collaboratively with School Leadership Team to improve professional practice and Personnel Management.
- Work collaboratively with School Leadership Team to improve Professional Practice/Personnel Management and to ensure that personnel evaluation procedures are accomplished in a fair and consistent manner that encourages accountability, growth, and excellence, in accordance with the policy, and contractual requirements.
- Take on any additional responsibilities and duties commensurate with the post, as may be requested or assigned by the Principal.
- Academic & professional Qualification:
- First degree in Education, Social Sciences, Administration or a related field.
- A Master’s degree and/or Professional Certification would be an added advantage.
- A Qualified Teacher status or recognized teaching license is preferred (TRCN)
- Minimum of six (6) years at top management level, with at least three (3) years as a Vice-Principal
- A proven track record of excellent teaching
- Experience in School Management, Curriculum Development, Education Model Design and Implementation and in similar functional area is an added advantage.
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and education management systems.
- Experience in strategic planning, finance and human resource management would be an advantage.
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Grade Category Competencies:
- Leadership and effective supervision skills
- Performance evaluation skills
- Administrative and organizational skills
- Compassion and empathy
- Critical thinking and analytic/problem solving skills
- Team building skills.
- Effective communication skills
- Resilience and motivation Skills
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Ability to coach and inspire
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in education
- Stress management skills
- Positive approach to change and continuous improvement.
- Strong People management skills
- Functional Competencies:
- Working sound computer skills particularly in Word Processing, Spreadsheets, and Databases.
- Quality Management Knowledge
- Strategic Planning
- Relationship Management.
- Crisis management
- Personnel Management
- Talent Management
- Change Management.
- Total Quality Management Knowledge
- Strategic Planning
Method of Application:
More Information: Vice Principal at StreSert Services Limited Apply Now
Location Maitama, Abuja
Experience Level Senior/Experienced
Years Of Experience 5-10
Minimum Qualification MBA/MSc/MA
Note: For email based Applications. To ensure you get a response from the Employer, kindly use an Email client preferably ‘Gmail’, then follow the instructions in the ‘How to Apply’ section above. Good Luck!
In addition, This job is real. Can you click on the relevant buttons for application. In addition, below are more recruitment opportunities. Just click on your choices.
- Apply for Monmartts Kids jobs
- Finance Associate @ Pricewaterhouse Cooper (PwC) Nigeria
- Chief Nurse Migration-Health – UN Job Lagos
- Ikeja Electricity Jobs
- Head of Operations at Ultimus Holdings
SUMMING UP ON
Finally, you have to visit recrutmentgap.com. for more lucrative jobs vacancies. This is you must do because, recruitmentgp.com searches for recruitment gaps and gives out the required information. And now, if this post is ok for you, then bookmark this page for further updates. Again, you can equally share to reach your friends. Get professional career information here and for your business click here